Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@SportyGirly125  Yay! Though now I'm having trouble remembering what people were before the issue occurred. Very glad to see it's getting fixed, though. 

Yay! Hopefully mine will get fixed soon too!๐Ÿฅณ

@faeriegirl looks like it was๐Ÿ˜Š

Yay!!  I hope mine gets fixed soon too!  *crosses fingers*

yaaaaaaaay @eshoe @SportyGirly125

yaaaaaaaay @eshoe @SportyGirly125

Yaye for everyone being reinstated as BOSS (and other up and comer statuses).

@SportyGirly125 

^slowly but surely I've gone through my rookie status again lol.  This must be a difficult fix to do.

BDBF0E92-8045-4B50-B6B4-3934718DD2B9.gif

@eshoe looks like our old status is back!!!!!

Yes @SportyGirly125 it may appear so๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ

@SportyGirly125 did you just become a Boss III?!!

Congrats to you!!!!BE42743A-E722-465E-A67F-3F961D7946B0.jpeg

@eshoe it got fixed!!!!! Hurray!!!!

Oh good grief, Iโ€™m so sorry @SportyGirly125 of course you were already thereโ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe no worries. Iโ€™m just glad it got fixed and we didnโ€™t have to end up starting all over again. 

RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Hello party people! Iโ€™m new here! What is a BT? How do I get status of rookie or boss and what does it do for you? Also, once you make a comment on a thread, how do you find it later? I donโ€™t get notifications.

Re: RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Hi @SlashSmith! Welcome!  BT= Beauty Talk. It was the old name of the community here. It was also somewhat different from this one. Now they call in Beauty Insider Community (BIC) and it includes the conversations (here), the gallery, and reviews. When people say BT they might be referring to the old days or here... I sometimes don't call it BIC and just call it BT. The status doesn't really do anything. It just shows your participation within BIC (conversations, the gallery, and reviews). We think what they mean by participation is posting and giving and receiving hearts. The best way to keep up with conversations is to tag people like I did here with you. You can also from the main conversation page click "my post" on the left side of the screen beside "all posts". That will bring you to all the posts you've made and you can check there to see if someone replied to you. You can also turn on notifications for threads I think (I don't have them) using the three dots at the bottom of your post (once posted / right side) and subscribe from there. Or the three dots from the main post of the thread and subscribe there.  OR hit the bell icon at the top of the screen on the right hand side. It's located under the heart (the heart for your love list). Once the pop up menu opens click the gear icon on the bottom left. Some settings are in there. Hope this helps!

hiii guuysss! Ok so uh after weeks/months of being MIA... I am now living in Toronto!! Thats right, due to some crap, you know... visas and such, I had to move back home to Canada from the US. It has been traumatic dealing with all my move stuff and now i have car issues (canada is super picky with that safety test sheesh!!!!). Anyways tho my company thankfully has an office here so they transferred me over, what sweethearts. SOOO TORONTONIANS, if you wanna meet up or hang out please let me know! I know theres a bunch of you in here and I need to start meeting more friends in person since I know barely anyone here.  

Enjoy living in Toronto,  @sabrinas!

@sabrinas ,

Another Great Adventure!  I hope that this all works out for the best for you!

I'm glad that you have your job!

I remember dealing with getting visas arranged and itโ€™s no fun at all @sabrinas . But on behalf of all the Canadian BICers, weโ€™re glad to have you here! Iโ€™m not in Toronto, or even very close, but I know there a bunch of great people here who are. Things shall get better ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Iโ€™m sorry you had such a rough time and move @sabrinasโ˜น๏ธ Hopefully youโ€™ll get settled in and meet some awesome Canadian BICers๐Ÿคž

@sabrinas, All I can say is I'm so thankful you were tran...

@sabrinas, All I can say is I'm so thankful you were transferred in the summertime, I couldn't image moving during winter. Me and my husband visited Toronto 2 years ago and I had a makeover at the Young Street Sephora, which is a really nice store. I really wish I would have stayed longer than 2 nights, but then we took the train to Old Quebec town and stayed there for 4 nights. I'm usually always roaming through the forum if you want to chat ๐Ÿ˜Š Happy that your best friend will be visiting every other weekend, that will help.

Hello @sabrinas .  How are you dear??? I saw your other post and i liked i dont remember Sabrina is in Toronto.  Hope you make new friends soon.  It's a great city.  I want to come back and visit again sometime ๐Ÿ˜‰  

testing