Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@blackkitty2014 Hello hello! I am doing okay 🙂 I will be doing fantastic once everything is finalized and settled here, but I have been doing good.  To help my mood I have been buying lots of plants, lol! My place is going to turn into a forest soon.

I will say I am lucky that my best friend who lives in our home town, which is only a 2 hour drive away, is here every other weekend so at least I can see her, but I will have to work on finding more people! It shouldn't be too hard, I think I'll manage 🙂 Its a lovely and huge city, lots to do!  I also live verrryyyy close to Yorkdale Mall, which I knew had a Sephora but I went in there last week and WOW they made that thing huge! I've never seen a Sephora that big in my life lol!

It's a Rookie party and everyone's invited!!!

rookie

giphy

giphy

@quspork looks like some of ours got fixed 

Look at that! Glad to see it didn't take too long for this glitch to get taken care of, @SportyGirly125.

RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Lol I am also a Rookie again been a couple of years lol hopefully it will be fixed soon!

I am not sure if you noticed @quspork, you just leveled up to Rookie III!🤔😰😬

Movin' on up, @Loretta55!! I wonder how many months/years it'll take to get back to Boss? Smiley LOL

Maybe once the problem gets fixed @quspork, we will all become Bosses!

20190623_231440.jpg

#

I went on vacation and I came back Rookie 1. What the hec...

I went on vacation and I came back Rookie 1. What the heck? I see a lot of us did, but how strange.

Haha! Yay for us! 🙂

OMG thank lord there is a post about this!!! My heart about fell out of my butt before I knew it was a glitch...  @quspork 

d77873af9feeae9c-image-scared-rainbow-dash-s1e16-gif-my-little-pony-fan

@SchylarR , I feel the same!  I know in reality it's not that big of a deal, but it took me 2 years to become Boss III.  I don't want to wait 2 years again, lol!

Saaaaame (except I was Go Getter I lol). It is like a badge of honor thing. 😎 @curlychiquita 

Ha ha @SchylarR that’s too cute😄

LOL- the perfect gif for this situation, @SchylarR

"It isn't real it isn't real it isn't real" 😂 @quspork 

@quspork I just moved up to Rookie III ! Woohoo!

💗💗💗 that gif @quspork 😂

Me too @eshoe! We’ll be rising stars before you know it!😂

1 Reply
testing