Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

hiii guuysss! Ok so uh after weeks/months of being MIA... I am now living in Toronto!! Thats right, due to some crap, you know... visas and such, I had to move back home to Canada from the US. It has been traumatic dealing with all my move stuff and now i have car issues (canada is super picky with that safety test sheesh!!!!). Anyways tho my company thankfully has an office here so they transferred me over, what sweethearts. SOOO TORONTONIANS, if you wanna meet up or hang out please let me know! I know theres a bunch of you in here and I need to start meeting more friends in person since I know barely anyone here.  

Enjoy living in Toronto,  @sabrinas!

@sabrinas ,

Another Great Adventure!  I hope that this all works out for the best for you!

I'm glad that you have your job!

I remember dealing with getting visas arranged and it’s no fun at all @sabrinas . But on behalf of all the Canadian BICers, we’re glad to have you here! I’m not in Toronto, or even very close, but I know there a bunch of great people here who are. Things shall get better 🤞🏻

I’m sorry you had such a rough time and move @sabrinas☹️ Hopefully you’ll get settled in and meet some awesome Canadian BICers🤞

@sabrinas, All I can say is I'm so thankful you were tran...

@sabrinas, All I can say is I'm so thankful you were transferred in the summertime, I couldn't image moving during winter. Me and my husband visited Toronto 2 years ago and I had a makeover at the Young Street Sephora, which is a really nice store. I really wish I would have stayed longer than 2 nights, but then we took the train to Old Quebec town and stayed there for 4 nights. I'm usually always roaming through the forum if you want to chat 😊 Happy that your best friend will be visiting every other weekend, that will help.

Hello @sabrinas .  How are you dear??? I saw your other post and i liked i dont remember Sabrina is in Toronto.  Hope you make new friends soon.  It's a great city.  I want to come back and visit again sometime 😉  

@blackkitty2014 Hello hello! I am doing okay 🙂 I will be doing fantastic once everything is finalized and settled here, but I have been doing good.  To help my mood I have been buying lots of plants, lol! My place is going to turn into a forest soon.

I will say I am lucky that my best friend who lives in our home town, which is only a 2 hour drive away, is here every other weekend so at least I can see her, but I will have to work on finding more people! It shouldn't be too hard, I think I'll manage 🙂 Its a lovely and huge city, lots to do!  I also live verrryyyy close to Yorkdale Mall, which I knew had a Sephora but I went in there last week and WOW they made that thing huge! I've never seen a Sephora that big in my life lol!

It's a Rookie party and everyone's invited!!!

rookie

giphy

giphy

@quspork looks like some of ours got fixed 

Look at that! Glad to see it didn't take too long for this glitch to get taken care of, @SportyGirly125.

RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Lol I am also a Rookie again been a couple of years lol hopefully it will be fixed soon!

I am not sure if you noticed @quspork, you just leveled up to Rookie III!🤔😰😬

Movin' on up, @Loretta55!! I wonder how many months/years it'll take to get back to Boss? Smiley LOL

Maybe once the problem gets fixed @quspork, we will all become Bosses!

20190623_231440.jpg

#

I went on vacation and I came back Rookie 1. What the hec...

I went on vacation and I came back Rookie 1. What the heck? I see a lot of us did, but how strange.

Haha! Yay for us! 🙂

OMG thank lord there is a post about this!!! My heart about fell out of my butt before I knew it was a glitch...  @quspork 

d77873af9feeae9c-image-scared-rainbow-dash-s1e16-gif-my-little-pony-fan

@SchylarR , I feel the same!  I know in reality it's not that big of a deal, but it took me 2 years to become Boss III.  I don't want to wait 2 years again, lol!

Saaaaame (except I was Go Getter I lol). It is like a badge of honor thing. 😎 @curlychiquita 

testing