Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Lol @quspork . I love it! ❤️❤️🥂

@quspork hahaha. Love it!!!!!

Yay!!! @quspork and everyone!!! I'm joining you guys.  I was forever stuck on GGII now i got promote (wink wink) to RookieII. Parteee time!!!

LOL! Congratulations on your promotion, @blackkitty2014! Smiley LOL

@quspork I know right @quspork ... we're going round and round 😉

Anonymous Insider

sorry it's so early in the morning, I have been reading t...

sorry it's so early in the morning, I have been reading through a lot of these things and I have been a very active member of the Cosmetic industry for 20 years started out working with Chanel, however I have been a contact for one of the four locations that are in my area. I'm a registered trauma nurse and I spend more time answering questions for people that are being cold the wrong way to use a really good product and it's turning into disasters for them. I did not know anything about how you get ranked up, can someone possibly tell me something cuz I've been I'm here for 2 hours speaking with someone that nice nothing about skin care. I wish everyone could experience the amazing people that work at the Sephora location down from me and not to mention the store looks like it is brand new every time you walk in there.

Re: sorry it's so early in the morning, I have been reading t...

@Anonymous Community ranks (rookie, rising-star, go-getter, boss) are all based on your involvement here on the Sephora online community. You move up as you post, reply to others' posts, post looks in the gallery, heart others posts and pictures, earn hearts from others, post reviews for products on the website, etc. It's all supposed to be about fostering a sense of community for our little beauty-related corner of the internet. Some of these most recent posts in this thread have been poking a little fun at a recent glitch that seems to have "demoted" some of us back to rookie for some reason. Hope that helps answer your question! 🙂

@quspork  Haha, that’s the spirit 😂 I’ll keep busy by doing my Oscar dance in the Rookie section!

LOL @quspork 

35a2ae9601e7c0328393292747e7f19b.gif

🤣😂🤣 @quspork 

If I could get all the money back I spent since becoming a Rookie the first time that would be great.  I mean, if I'm back to square one and all. Kthxbye

😎

@PrettyPaint  just became a RookieIII! Heart party time!!!!

@PrettyPaint - yes! You'll be a star (again) soon!

Congrats @Loretta55  Well done 😄

54b0efc42e2b6989bd2e3cfc5f625311

My first heart party, thank you @eshoe ! I wonder if when the problem gets fixed I get a real promotion because I have been stuck at GGI for a long time!

I was stuck there for quite awhile too, @Loretta55 😂 

@eshoe I have been stuck at current level forever I think 😄 😄

I know, @naturalooks15!! 🤔

hahahha - congrats again 

Thank you very much @Kim888!

Haha @Loretta55 Congratulations 😂