Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

yay! Congratulations @divaknits 

Thanks @PrettyPaint!

Congratulations @divaknits ❤️👍

Thanks @2manyperfumes!

Congratulations @divaknits!🥳

Thanks @faeriegirl!

@divaknits  Way to go GG1!!! You should celebrate!!!🎉😊

Thanks @yankeefaithful!

Nice job @divaknits!

Thanks @ShortErica!

Congratulations, @divaknits !  You Go-Getter!!!  This is so cool!

Image result for fireworks gifs

Thanks @tsavorite!

@divaknits Congratulations on being a Go Getter 🎉

Thanks @SportyGirly125!

My goodness people seem to be moving up like crazy lately. I’ve been on here years and move at a snails pace. I’ve noticed it does have something to do with what threads you participate on. It seems if you chat in the masking thread you’ll rise through the ranks quite quick. 

I most definitely do not understand whatever the algorithm is that the Sephora powers-that-be use, @GG84

@GG84  Haha I know what you mean fellow gg3 🙂  

@GG84 @ShortErica I rarely post in the masking thread but do post a lot everyday. 

@SportyGirly125 you do post a lot and I think your pic and name was one of the first I recognized. I love how you are so welcoming and helpful. Glad you are labeled the biggest boss cause you deserve it!

@ShortErica @SportyGirly125 There was a BIC’er who no longer posts here who basically cracked the algorithm code. If you post on threads that get a lot of daily activity ( I picked masking with no one specific in mind) you move through the ranks quicker. I don’t understand the deserving the label bit though. Celebrating it sure. 

@GG84 Maybe I worded it incorrectly. But my point is that people who positively contribute to the community and are active posters should be labeled as Boss and @SportyGirly125 is one of those people. It wasn't meant it as she deserves to be it and others don't.

1 Reply
testing