Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Congratulations @sprocketta on your new job. I’m so excited for you 👏

Thanks @blackkitty2014 I should be able to buy a Tom Ford lipstick! What's the best formula/color? I feel like I think Indian Rose looks good on a lot of people. Or am I misremembering?

@sprocketta Both Casablanca and Indian Rose are well loved. I personally prefer Indian Rose. Casablanca pulls a bit brown on me. They’re both very creamy and comfortable to wear. One warning though: only get whatever you can wear. They are both in the older formula and don’t tend to keep well. They will go rancid if you have them for too long

@sprocketta Congratulations on your new job!!!!!

Thanks @SportyGirly125 

@sprocketta  Congratulations on your new job!!! So exciting! I know the pain in working close to awesome stores. I use to work close to a lululemon and I think I ended up spending more in a day then I made. When I left that job I saved so much money!!

Lol @ather that's pretty funny (and dangerous). Thank you.

Congratulations on the new Job @sprocketta 

Thanks @melissapurple22 

@sprocketta, so excited for you! I don't know what your l...

@sprocketta, so excited for you! I don't know what your last job has been, but I'm unsure I could work so close to a Sephora and Ulta 😁 Sweets and beauty are my weakness! I really wish you the best of luck in your new job and don't forget to check back in to let us know how things are going 🙂

Re: @sprocketta, so excited for you! I don't know what your l...

Absolutely @Luvstravel it has definitely been too easy to stop in the stores pm my lunch hour. I will try to stay active in the community. 

awesome @sprocketta so happy for you 😘

awesome @sprocketta so happy for you 😘

Re: awesome @sprocketta so happy for you 😘

Thanks @lmaster 

Congratulations @sprocketta! I also just accepted a new job offer after looking for nearly a year. Mine doesn't come with any material benefits, I'll just finally be on a career track that aligns with my goals/aspirations. It's such a relief and what I am personally looking forward too is being able to focus on things that bring me joy instead of obsessing over where and how I could get out of what I was doing for my current company.

I hope this new chapter brings you nothing but growth, success, and joy!

Congratulations @Brutalitops! That's exciting news! 🙂

Congrats to you too @Brutalitops 

@Brutalitops Congratulations on your new job!  Glad it’s something that you will love. 

@SportyGirly125 Thanks! I’m super excited!

Congratulations, @Brutalitops!

Congratulations, @Brutalitops!

Re: Congratulations, @Brutalitops!

@curlychiquita Thank you!

@Brutalitops One more thing. Again, I'm thrilled for you about your job. Anyway, my family went to brunch in Milwaukee at a great place last year. The place is Harbor House, if you haven't tried it. One of the loveliest brunches I've had and it includes as much snow crab as you want. Give it a shot if you haven't yet. Congrats again!

testing