Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Congrats @ShortErica!

JMRO1523.GIF

Thank you @itsfi 

Aww thank you @Loretta55! You noticed before I did. I now get to join the club with you so that's pretty awesome.

Forgot to mention @ShortErica is now a GoGetter!!!

No photo description available.

I wasn't sure where to ask this but I noticed that @veronika23 hasn’t been posting for awhile. Has anyone been in touch? I don’t mean to be nosy and I’m guessing she’s just busy – but am wondering if she’s doing okay.

edit: V was in touch and in case you haven't seen she's posted 🙂 Thanks for the suggestion @Ispend2much6 

@pocketvenus   You're welcome!

@pocketvenus   I'm sure she appreciates your caring about her. 🙂  I usually message her if she's gone missing for awhile, but I haven't contacted her yet.  I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you messaged her. 

@pocketvenus, I'm hoping she's just on a business trip. S...

@pocketvenus, I'm hoping she's just on a business trip. Sometimes when I am, the wifi stinks.

Re: @pocketvenus, I'm hoping she's just on a business trip. S...

@curlychiquita, I hope so too!

Image result for happy sunday gif

Here's hoping we can have a real party soon with all of the spammers gone. Until then Happy Sunday - bumping threads is the name of the game it appears today....

Happy Sunday !

another bump to combat spam

@niki172, I've been using the app because the spam doesn'...

@niki172, I've been using the app because the spam doesn't show up on it, but not all of the threads show up in the app feed (e.g., the haul thread), so I have to go back to my past posts to look for them.

Re: @niki172, I've been using the app because the spam doesn'...

Thanks for the tip @curlychiquita . The app is really wonky on my phone though so I like to use my tablet/laptop more. Hopefully the spammers won't figure how to spam the app.

@curlychiquita  How do you tag people or products in the app? I always had a hard time with that so I switched to the regular site?

@ather , you still use the @ symbol,  but the name doesn't pop up, you have to spell it out by hand.  It's kind of a pain.

@curlychiquita  Oh darn. Thanks!

Oh I didn’t realize this @curlychiquita . Thanks for the tip! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Gorgeous look @baileyBeaut 

you guys.. didn't think this was going to ever happen. After BT changed to BIC and I lost my HOF status, I was a lil ole rookie for the longest time. Today,  I finally moved on to the "rising star" status. wooot woooooot!! 

:P:)

Go @kromance  Congrats!

testing