Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

YAY!!! I hope so!!! Missed you around here! I hope everyone is ok. How was the trip?  Oh does that mean Japan again? @heartsmyface 

Image result for hug gif

Oh everyone is fine now save for a broken knee on one of the boys from yesterday’s soccer game..  The trip was fun yet challenging.  D and Z got sick so we spent a good portion in the hospital and then came home early.  We did manage to snorkel, swim with dolphins and zip line as well as visit with some monkeys and parrots so all in all a fun experience.  

The conference is at home this round.  No more travelling til fall (hopefully). @veronika23 

Oh no! Hope they feel better today! OMG NICE! Swimming with the dolphins!!! How was that? Must have been so much fun! Oh that's good! Gives you a nice break. @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface ,

This photo with the cute sloth is so awesome!  Miss you!

Lucky you, hugging a sloth!  🙂

@tsavorite  Ahhh i miss you too!  Things are feeling a little more normal around home so I’m hoping this means I can unwind with you guys more now:). 

This is my favorite pic ever!  ❤️   @heartsmyface 

Thanks!  There were a whole slew of them taken with generic loving snuggles but I found this one particularly funny. 😜 @Tamara76 

@heartsmyface  Oh my goooooooooooood! You both look fabulous 🙂 Where did you get to hug a sloth!???! 

@MissPuff  😝 Thank you!  The family just visited Roatan Honduras where they have an animal sanctuary:)    It has so far been my best moment of 2019! 

@heartsmyface  Amazing! I love that you're both focused on something in the distance, so pensive 🙂 Glad to see you again around here! 

Hahaha, I’m pretty sure I was looking up in pure bliss and he was most likely looking for an out from the crazy sloth hugger!  @MissPuff 

@heartsmyface  What a great picture and you both look camera ready!! Loooove sloths!! Thanks for sharing!!!☺

Thank you!  I’m sure he would be happy to hear he’s looking particularly charming:). Sloths are so special!  I wanna go back for more hugs!  @yankeefaithful 

Hugs and congratulations to @eshoe on making BOSS II - aahhh yyeeaaahhhh! 9074618A-BF0C-41F0-B4B3-E68AAE542202.gif

C1E43B26-E188-445D-A513-E7381202529B.gif

Congratulations🎉🎉🎈🎈

Congratulations🎉🎉🎈🎈

@itsfi  Thanks for letting us know!

@eshoe  Congratulations!! 

C6C36868-1270-4D20-8EBA-1C857415B415.gif

This gif @mezzotown88 🤩😂🤣🎊💗🥳 Thank you!!!

Hooray, @eshoe!  Congratulations, Boss III!

Thank you @curlychiquita 😊!!!

Yayyayayaya!!!   Happy boss day!!!  @eshoe 

Feeling some seriously good cheer here @heartsmyface, thank you...no gif can top your Fenty glitter😄

1 Reply
testing