Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@sprocketta  I'm trying to message you but I'm getting the kiss of death error message.  I'll keep trying.

Amazing hearts milestone, congrats @jozkid! 🎉

Sending a virtual hug; and hoping you have a quick recovery. ❤️

Thank you so much @angel7594. I’ll be glad to be back on my feet again, too!

@jozkid Congratulations on your milestone! Wow! 

Secondly, oh no! 6 weeks? Speedy recovery to you. I love the socks. Now is a good time to catch up on lists, movies, Netflix, online shopping? I hope your crew takes excellent care of you!!! 

Thanks sweet @bem564!  Yup 6 weeks. My hubs is taking very good care of me and I’m starting to get the hang of the crutches (I’m going to have seriously strong arms — and ONE strong leg —lol — after 6 weeks like this). 

As for the online shopping, well, I hit Nordstrom’s Mascara Madness yesterday and I ordered some hyaluronic face powder from Dermstore, too. This could be a very expensive convalescence!

Glad to hear your husband is taking good care of you.  😉 I think that the shopping could be dangerous, but fun! 

You will be better in no time and back to your usual running around! I just know it!

I hope so @bem564. I knew this was going to be a long convalescence, but I didn’t know this brace was going to be so honking huge! Lol!

Awww @jozkid 

039b79280dfb307743498c9ae398a8ef.gif

But more importantly

7dac571ce040e0e8e304c4eb93e38fbc.gif

Thank you so much @suzyo! I really appreciate it!

Aw, that stinks. 💗 Feel better soon, @jozkid!

Thanks @curlychiquita!

Oh no, @jozkid! At least you have BIC to pass the time! I had surgery on my ACL years ago and was in a cast on crutches, so I feel your pain. The pins and needles from not getting up and moving around were the worst part of it😆 Hope it heals quickly and you are back to full mobility very soon. Also, congrats on Boss III! You can do a little happy dance in a few weeks;)🤗

Thanks @eshoe. Yeah, happy dance is definitely postponed for a while. 😁

Congrats on the 40K + hearts @jozkid!!!  I hope you have a very speedy recovery!!! That 6 weeks will go by fast! Hang in there! Will be thinking about you!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Image result for hearts gif

Awww, thanks @veronika23!  I appreciate that. 40,000 was important to me. And I appreciate any well wishes sent my way, too

It's a great achievement!!! Here's to many more hearts!!!! @jozkid

@veronika23 😘

Wishing you a speedy recovery @jozkid 💜 Take this time to rest up and watch lots of Christmas movies!!! Sending good vibes ☺️

@melissapurple22 We have access to so many channels (and most of the special pay channels) and I’m already bored with TV

@jozkid oh nooooooo! Wishing you a speedy recovery! At least you've gotten some sweet drugs out of the deal 😀 leg injuries are so annoying to work around, I always take for granted all the little motions that you need for everyday life that are suddenly impossible in a cast. I recall anything I accidentally dropped on the floor, I just left forever because I just could not pick it up without falling over. Good times.

Get some Ernie snuggles in! 

@MissPuff Thanks!  Yeah, I need help to sit down on the toilet. 🙄. And Ernie slept next to me on the sofa all night long. Poor thing. I think he’s really confused by all of this

1 Reply
testing