Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Don’t make me choose @ZombieMetroAnt!  😜

So I'm thinking this should be here, but I'm a little confused.  I've been at Rising Star I for ages.  I've been seeing every else level up and I don't understand how others could and I couldn't given how much I post.  When I look at my profile it shows 470 pots but when you click on the posts, it's actually 1307.  Now my posts are showing as Go-Getter (even though my profile still shows me Rising Star).  So umm, yay?  It's about time!  If someone else could check my profile and tell me what it shows, that will help.  But woohoo!

@sprocketta  Congratulations!  There are definitely glitches in the system.  I always wait a day to make sure the promotion "takes," because a lot of times it disappears for people within the same day. lol

Old Fashioned Applause GIF

thanks @Ispend2much6

Congratulations on the level up @sprocketta !! BIC does like to play tricks on us lol. Glad it's official now!

Thanks @Mcakes  The site can be glitchy but it's not enough to keep me away

Congratulations @sprocketta! So happy for you! ❤️

congrats lip.gif

This gif is everything and sums me up perfectly @itsfi

Congrats, @sprocketta!!!! ❤️ 

There has been a discrepancy in posts ever since we switched from BT to BIC - A few of us are short hundreds of posts.  I believe you were with us on BT?  It's all a blur - lol! If so, that would explain it (we discovered some posts/threads didn't migrate correctly during the switchover).

Either way, congrats on the bump up! ❤️

@Tamara76 I wasn't around for the switch, but I'm obsessed with BIC now!  Thanks

Congratulations, @sprocketta!  You deserve GG!

congrats @sprocketta !!

Thanks @Kim888

Way to go @sprocketta!

2ed2882595e8ac18b8c213f2ec74847b.gif

Thanks @suzyo I'm officially addicted to BIC.

YAY! Congrats on getting to Go-Getter @sprocketta!!! Woo-hoooo!!!!  When I check your profile (under your picture) where the stats are it says 1.3K posts.  When I check in your actual post section it's 1309.  So same thing!  🙂

Related image

Image result for congrats rainbow gif

Thanks @veronika23 It was a major level up!

So this happened today 😱😱😱Screenshot_20181018_170926.jpg

Thank you too all of you for being so supportive and just all around amazing people. I'm so glad to be able to be a part of this great community where I can talk to other people who are as obsessed with makeup (and llamas) as I am 😊 It really does mean a lot to have people to talk to 24/7 about anything. I'm really bad at putting my feelings into words so I'll leave it at that. Thank you all so much though! ❤️

@SpaceLlama  Yay!!!!

Clapping Applause GIF by MailChimp

Aahh so sorry I'm late to your party, but congratulations on hitting that milestone @SpaceLlama Heart You're the sweetest, I am so glad we got to connect through BT and now on here Heart

Congratulations @SpaceLlama! ❤️ ❤️ 

congrats hearts.gif

1 Reply
testing