Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

@loretta55 happy Birthday!

@Loretta55 happy Birthday!

Re: @loretta55 happy Birthday!

Thank you very much @Nickelliebear1.

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy belated birthday, @Loretta55!

Thank you very much @curlychiquita.

Happy birthday @Loretta55! 🎂🎈🎁🎉 

Thank you very much @itsfi. I have been trying to keep up with masking. The positive of masking is sometimes when I look at myself in the mirror I feel my complexion looks airbrushed. Thank you for all of your advice.

You are so sweet @Loretta55; thank you for your kind words! I love that there are so many amazing people, like YOU, that I learn from on BIC and especially the masking thread. My skin would not be where it is without you guys! 🤗

Hope you had a fabulous birthday! 🎂 

Happy birthday @Loretta55 I hope your procedure goes okay and you get to celebrate a bit.

Thank you very much @sprocketta. Glad to hear that you are feeling better also.

Happy Birthday @Loretta55!! 🎉🎂🎈🎁❤️

Thank you very much @angel7594.

Happy Birthday @Loretta55!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! And all the best on your upcoming procedure.

Related image

Thank you very much @veronika23. Unfortunately my stomach is swollen so that is what is causing my discomfort.

@Loretta55aw I'm sorry 😞 You can do some catch up after you've recovered. I'm sure everything will go well! 🖤

Thank you very much @veronika23. I am looking forward to the procedure being over.

Thank you very much for the kind wishes @jozkid. Unfortunately I do feel my age because I have started prepping for a medical procedure I will be having later this week.

Noooooo!!!! You must drink all the wine NOW! Hope it's nothing serious and all goes well for you @Loretta55

positive quotes,  coffee

RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy Friday! I got this today from a coworker who shares my love for all things beauty. It’s one of my favorite masks. Looking forward to kicking my feet up later and relaxing with this baby. Cheers to the weekend! 💃🏻

@mishanyc what a thoughtful motion 😍 tgif! hopefully you...

@mishanyc what a thoughtful motion 😍 tgif! hopefully you get to relax this weekend, too.

RE: THE PARTY THREAD

That’s so nice!! My favorite way to spend an evening at home. Mini spa sesh. How was it?
1 Reply
testing