Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@suzyo  Oh, that cake!  Yum!

Definitely my style of camping.

Image may contain: text

@Ispend2much6.  YES!!!!!!! This is. SO ME!!!!! 😂🤣😂

@mermadelove  I guess we want to take ALL the conveniences with us, just in case. 🙂

@Ispend2much6  Exactly!!!! Because you never know what can happen......Image result for bear eating camper gif

@mermadelove  We actually do have a lot of bear sightings in our area, and we live near a river, where a neighbor saw a juvenile bear climb out of the water, so, this isn't even ridiculous to me!

Now, the guy in the costume, on the other hand...

@Ispend2much6 Same here!!!! I live in an artsy college town so the guy in the bear suit is even not ridiculous......... LOLOL

Image result for express yourself  gif

Mine too @Ispend2much6 !

@suzyo  Yay!  I went camping exactly once, in a very small cabin, and I won't even do that again.

Omg @Ispend2much6. Last April I went with my kids’ Boy Scout troop to a camporee at West Point (yes, THAT West Point). There had been heavy rains the week prior but the weather had finally cleared. There were hundreds of kids/adults there and that many feet tromping around made that field really muddy. I literally got stuck in mud that went way up over my ankles and my hiking boots on my way to the portopotties (which were like half a mile away) in the middle of the night. I almost broke my ankle!  I had fun though. Those cadets are quite fit!  😜

Oh no!  @jozkid  Those are good memories (after the fact!)  You were a great mom to do that.

Lol @Ispend2much6 The closest I've ever gotten to camping is sleeping in a tent in a friend's yard. I need running water and electricity to enjoy myself 🙂

@suzyo hahaha me too - those girl scout days but we literally just camped in the front yard. that's about as close to nature as I want to get

@tsavorite  Sorry I can't answer your message.  I received a "You've reached your limit of private messages for now, try again later," warning. 

Sometimes that happens when I send ONE message.

Hey, y'all!   Just poppin' in to say "Hi!"  I'll try to catch up on everything soon - I've been super busy!

But I brought donuts!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

042218donuts.JPG

@Tamara76 Hi!!! Those look delish!! ❤️

Thank you, @angel7594!  We got a Carlo's Bake Shop (Cake Boss chain) in my city and we waited in line for almost half an hour in 90 degree heat to get some donuts and cookies - It was totally worth it!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@Tamara76  YUM!

Yum, indeed!  ❤️   @jozkid

@Tamara76  those look DEEElicious! And diet friendly!! LOL!

@mermadelove  Obviously they are super diet friendly!   LOL!   ❤️   

1 Reply
testing