Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I haven’t been able to log in for a week!!! I kept getting the dreaded red letters of doom errors, but I’m back baby! Woohoo! 3C60C4B5-05E3-4E92-ABCA-6D9DA5FC3176.gif

Missed y’all and I’m so happy I can finally post again, it’s been lonely from the outside looking in 😢

@LCResz Same here!! And if the red doom letters disappeared, the next problem was my page would just constantly refresh and not let me in!! YAYYYY IT WORKS AGAIN!!

@LCResz  Yippee!! 

@LCResz,

It's really been a drag, hasn't it?  You are not alone!  Lots of us have been having the same trouble, in spades!  Every day, a new adventure on the BIC!  Or not being able to get on the BIC at all!  It's now an event when you can get signed in and actually post!

I'm glad to see you here!

@LCResz - Yay! So glad to hear this. Welcome back. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Welcome back, @LCResz!

yay welcome back @LCResz

We all feel you @LCResz! Welcome back!!!! It's been like slogging through the jungle to get on here lately!!

Yay @LCResz. Glad you were able to get back on. I’ve been having trouble too, although things seem a bit better this evening.

@LCResz ~ Sorry you were having trouble! Welcome back 💜

@LCResz ~ Sorry you were having trouble! Welcome back 💜

@LCReszit's been real rough, sadly lots of us are in the same boat

@darkiceis I know! I couldn’t even sign in to send a PM, and I noticed that the usual BIC traffic had ground to a halt, so I figured I wasn’t alone. I just hope it’s back to normal since my spring break is next week and I plan on catching up!

@LCResz @darkiceis - I've only been able to login twice in 3 weeks after going through all kinds of hoops (enough that I didn't even want to look at BIC after I got there!).  Today is the first time in 3 weeks logging in was like "normal"!  Maybe there's hope yet!

@Titian06 @LCResz @darkiceis Until you pointed it out I was like “ where IS everyone?!” Duh.....everyone was having the same log on trouble so of course it seemed like a bit of a ghost town......

@Ispend2much6~ Sorry I missed this! Happy happy Birthday to you! 😗 I hope it was great!

@KemoLove  Thank you so much; it's turning into a national holiday. 😉

@Ispend2much6~ Haha, you are quite welcome! It's a holiday we are glad to celebrate ❤️

@Ispend2much6 - Happy belated birthday! I hope you had an amazing day! PS: @mermadelove, this cake looks AMAZING. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

@RaquelBT only the best for @Ispend2much6 !!!

@mermadelove  Oh, my....:)

testing