Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@sonnydee I don’t know if this is what you’re talking about, but I have had problems posting reviews too. There has been a lot of glitches throughout the entire site. I’ve contacted Customer Service and they said they’d look into it and to contact them again in 2 weeks. 🤷‍♀️

@Shosh85 Thanks for doing that! I just tagged @KatieBT about it in another thread that people were talking about all of the different issues. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. I haven't been posting nearly as much becuase I post 5 minutes here nd there so when it takes five minutes just to get to where you're tyring to post or to log in, dealbreaker!!!

@mermadelove I know what you mean. It’s definitely been a little frustrating! 🤦‍♀️😬

@sonnydee Why aren't your reviews making it in? It sounds like it might be a glitch. I';ve ben having trouble with the site all this week just tryong to get on to post! I know the reviews throw submission errors a lot lately. Was this before the switch too or just now? 

This is for all you folks who bemoan the fact you don’t get much snow. This is just from today — and it’s still supposed to snow through the night. This is the view of my side deck and driveway from my kitchen door. That huge white mound?  That’s my car. 😳D17948DB-C06C-41F1-AD99-B61D4A7F7EE6.jpeg

OMG!  We have been enjoy sunny weather in the upper 80's for the last week!  So crazy to think how different the weather is in other parts of the country!  Hope it has melted by now, doll!   @jozkid

Just a light dusting, right @jozkid? 😉

Have you dug out by now?

It’s been melting pretty well @RachFace2921. Unfortunately we have a good chance of another major nor’easter whacking us Wednesday into Thursday. This is a wearisome weather pattern. 

@jozkid They moved it from Tuesday? Good! Maybe it'll move all the way to Friday!!!!!

OMG @jozkid !!!! NOW I understand my my parents and inlaws keep calling me freaking out about whether or not we are alive the last two storms!!! For the first storm last week we got flurries and the next morning 40 degrees and sunny. They didn't believe me until I sent a picture!!! This past one on Wednesday they made the decision tp close school the night before by 4:30pm!! Aaaaand we got 3 inches!!!! I was starting to get annoyed and blasee about these so called bomb cyclones but now I see we are just protected over on my side! Stay safe-- we are supposed to get another one on Tuesday from what I heard!

Yes @mermadelove usually the Worcester hills get nailed. Not this time — it was the coast all the way.  I can barely wait to see what next week’s storm brings. Ugh

@jozkid I am SO not looking forward to it my friend!!!!

Ditto!!!  

I am so jealous. We were supposed to get hit with like 8 inches on Monday and got maybe 2? It was such a let down. I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I love snow and don't really want winter to end! 

@qusporkI love winter too which is a good thing since this is my back yard right now.
IMG_6274[1].JPG

Wow!  Hope you haven't had to get out in that too much, @Seymore3!   And glad to hear you love the winter because it looks like you're in the right place!! ❤️  

Oh my @Seymore3. Where are you?

@jozkidI am in New Brunswick Canada.

Then you would know all about snow @Seymore3!

Ah, I love that view, @Seymore3! I would just sit and have a mug of hot chocolate and look at the snow... perfection! 

You are obviously living in the wrong part of the country @quspork!  You should pack up and move here!

6 Replies
testing