Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy Valentine's Day!

v.jpg

@lyravega also known as...

Image result for happy singles awareness day

Smiley Indifferent But more importantly, be thankful you're not married to this jerk 

daily.PNG

Wish I had known about "Single's Awareness Day" sooner.  A lady in my office and I were talking about how overrated Valentine's Day is.  @ZombieMetroAnt @lyravega

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!  This is hilarious @ChristineR07 ^^^

Happiest of Birthdays to the beautiful, @luvgloss13!  I hope your day was amazing and magical and that you took time to do something fun! xoxoxoxo

Image result for lipstick happy birthday

Happy belated @luvgloss13!

@luvgloss13 Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had an amazing day @luvgloss13!

Image result for happy birthday gif

Happy birthday, @luvgloss13!

I know it's almost over, but we have a few more minutes in my time zone!  Here's wishing all my favorite gals here the Happiest Galentine's Day ever! โค๏ธ 

galentinesday2.jpg

@Tamara76,

Happy Galentine's Day!

I spy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!    ๐Ÿ™‚

b49695c7-0048-4bc7-aeea-dd256d96a82c-dd683cc7-0920-4909-98ae-7d77adf05379-v1.png

I'm not only late to the party... the party is basically over. LOL! 

So I couldn't let the day end without wishing all my WONDERFUL & GORGEOUS friends in BIC land a happy galentine's day. I may have taken a brief intermission from the boards but please know I'm okay. (for once) Work has been hitting me hard and I am super busy every night answering at least 20+ emails (easily) from both students and parents. Accountants have tax season.. I have projects season! I'll be back soon but all of you are forever in my thoughts. Plus I cannot WAIT to share with you my recent scores from the Rewards Bazaar. (let's just say my phone is preset to silent alarm on Tuesdays/Thursdays exactly at 12pm noon... it's been much easier now to score items since I've done that!)

Love you all and be back sooner than you know it!!!! 

@veronika23 @Anonymous @ZombieMetroAnt @Tamara76 @tsavorite @Ispend2much6 @Beadshopgirl @pixiedust2 @Mcakes @angel7594

Wow! Busy lady! Happy Galentine's day @willa25

@willa25 Dang it! I totally forgot today was Galentines! I always think itโ€™s the same say as Valentines ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Happy Galentines Day to all the beautiful, strong, hilarious and amazing women Iโ€™ve met here! I wish we could all get together for a giant party and do makeovers, have @ZombieMetroAnt braid my hair (because Iโ€™m hairdo challenged) and eat nachos and Coffee Crisp! Much love to all of you and so sorry I missed the festivities. 

*Pug tax for my lateness

51190B34-7C3C-48FD-B420-D30526D2EAF2.jpeg

Love your picture @pixiedust2!  Definitely "Puppy Love"!

Happy Galentine's Day, @willa25!!!!  Hope you had a beautiful day and I can't wait to see you around more! โค๏ธ 

Image result for galentine

And, I'm glad you checked in because you've been on my mind (and that's not a safe place to land.)lol.

@willa25  Awww, you are such a sweetie!  So glad things are well, albeit crazy.  Way back when I was teaching it required phone calls to contact the teacher, so I didn't get many.  I can see how with the advancements of technology that would take up so much more time!

1 Reply
testing