Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@willa25 Happy Galentine's to you!!💖 I hope things will get better, but it is good that you could drop in!! Look forward to see what rewards you scored! Take care!!😉😍📚

Happy Galentine's Day to you,  @willa25

Great Rewards Bazaar strategy!   🙂

Happy Galentine’s Day @willa25!! 💗💕💗 I cannot wait to see what you got from the rewards bazaar! 💕

Just trying to get into the holiday spirit!! 😍🤗

EA1E1506-DE07-4CE5-99E0-1E4F2ABEF0C7.jpeg

LOL! Too cute! Happy Galentine's Day, @Shosh85!

sparkling-red-glitter-heart-gif-animation.gif

@Tamara76 Awe! So sweet, thank you! No one’s ever told me that before, lol! (Seriously tho, 🤗) Happy Galentine’s Day to you too!! 😍😘FF67C053-54DA-4DB6-B52E-5B7BE090E01B.jpeg

61CF6033-5BB4-4049-B818-5C736C07A0F0.jpeg

Image result for Happy Galentine's Day  gif

Sparkle on today everyone!!!!!

Image result for Happy Galentine's Day  gif

Happy Galentine's Day, @mermadelove!   Hope you took some time to Treat Yo Self! ❤️

Image result for treatyoself

you too @mermadelove download.jpg

imgres

LOL! LOVE this @quspork !!!

Happy Galentine’s Day @mermadelove

Back at ya @mermadelove!

Happy Galentine's Day!!!

Image result for happy galentine's dayImage result for happy galentine's day gif

Image result for happy galentine's day gif

Happy Galentine's Day, @veronika23! xoxoxoxo

Image result for galentine

Thanks @Tamara76!!! xoxox

Happy Galentine’s Day @veronika23

Thanks @PrettyPaint!

And to you @veronika23!

Thanks @jozkid🖤🖤🖤

Congrats my Bossettes and Bosses-in-training! Wow, so much has happened, on the boards and in the real world!

I don't know where else to say this, so I figured I'd share with the BICers who are the most involved and the kindest in this pocket of the cyberverse. My father has suffered from end stage renal disease for almost 17 years, and has been on dialysis for nearly 5 years. After my mom passed almost 2 years ago, my dad made it his mission to spend some time back in his native country, Ecuador, reconnecting with his family there. Some relatives offered to get tested to donate a kidney, so my dad traveled back at the beginning of January to see what could be done. One of his nephews looked to be to a match, which was such amazing news that I hightailed it down to Ecuador to help make all the arrangements. Then it didn't happen, after some long discussions about long term possible outcomes, and honestly I cannot blame anybody for feeling like this was too much to handle in reality. But then other family members suddenly offered to get tested, so we stayed to get all of that done and in the process got to spend time with the family I'd only ever known via What's App.

Well, fast forward another week (we were planning on staying through the weekend) when we get a message from my dad's FL doctor to say my dad had  finally been approved to be on the recipient list here in the US! So, although we hated to leave so abruptly, the travel arrangements were made, and here we are back at the beginning, getting everything in order so my dad can stop getting dialysis three times a week. I feel like there's so much more to the story, but the point is, you do what you have to do when you have to do it, because no effort is ever a waste if the intentions are good.

Now that everything is sorta back to normal (lots of more doctors' visits but at least my sis and I can handle things locally), I am so grateful to have this community with which to share my highs and lows! My hubby missed me, my students missed me, my friends missed me, and I missed everyone back a million fold I think. While I was elated to be with my dad and family, I was so far from home, and I was so busy all the time with doctors, labs, and hearts-to-hearts with everyone, that to be home and finally get to just relax and have a little me time again, well, these are luxuries I won't take for granted ever again! 

My PSA: please please please, if you've ever thought about being a living donor, I can't tell you how much it means not only to the person who may receive your gift of life, it means the world to the family members who want their loved ones to keep on having a fighting chance. Thanks for reading, now let's keep the party going!!!

1 Reply
testing