Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@heartsmyface,

We all should say that!   It's so true!  🙂

BEB87DA9-5F55-41CC-BAF2-CB8E748EAA66.gif

Good Morning to everyone

Good morning!

All day:

Image result for mr mime gif

Spoiler
Image result for mr mime gif

Mr Mime to this day still creeps me out a bit - especially ^^ this gif lol

Image result for pikachu gif

@niki172  Mr Mime is one of my top 3 favorite pokemon, he's a bit creepy but in a cute way. 

@darkiceis the way the video is (the quality of the tape) reminds me of Paranormal Activity or some other creepy movie lol.

Good Morning @heartsmyface

Started the day like this...IMG_3597.GIF

But seeing Pikachu got me like...

IMG_3598.GIF

@MissPuff 

misspuff-msena.png

I wanted to say thank you for a lovely swap 😄 

(Received everything in perfect condition!)

Thanks to you I got nearly everything I wanted out of my Beautylish lucky bag! ❤️ 

I hope you like this 

Oh my goodness!   This is stunning!  You are seriously talented, @MSena!!! ❤️

@MissPuff MSena did a fabulous job capturing your gorgeous likeness!  Enjoy your trip! ❤️

You have been a very busy lady @MSena!  Beautiful work!  You must be thrilled @MissPuff!

@MSena  Wow, that looks so nice.  You are talented.

@MSena You are beyond incredibly talented!! @MissPuff I hope you are having a good time in London.

@MSena OH.MY.GOD! That is amazing!!!!! I love it, you are an amazing artist! I'm totally downloading and saving that. You're the bomb.com 😍 

I'm so glad everything got there in one piece! I misjudged how big the box would be...

And seriously, you're amazing! I love it!!!!

@MissPuff   Yay !!  I'm glad you like it 😄  

Only downside is I wish I could've made it move like yours did... 

+ loved loved loved everything I got and will post pictures when the sun peeks out. 

I hope my package arrived safe and sound too! (I added a japanese eye mask that warms up when you wear it) 

@MSena Awww, thank you! That will be great when I get back, in currently in a London pub trying to finish the largest plate of food I've ever seen in my life. It's not going well...

MVIMG_20180121_160027_exported_1026028297972444785.jpg

Thanks everyone! That is indeed a Yorkshire pudding, and it was delicious! Sunday roasts are a thing in London and I think I'm still digesting that meal, 18 hours later. Not pictured, a venison scotch egg the size of a baseball, also consumed 😊

Okay, seriously, I wanna reach into the screen and grab out that donut (cause i’m Helpful) @MissPuff  Enjoy yourself while there!  And don’t get super drunk at the pub and shovel food into your purse;);) nope that’s never happened to me.:p

This is what my dreams are made of @MissPuff 😍 that Yorkshire pudding looks so perfect!! I hope you enjoyed that!! 😄

Wow!  Have fun in London @MissPuff!!!

God I love pub food @MissPuff!  Enjoy London!

That looks amazing! I want that Yorkshire pudding (my family call them popovers)!  I could eat 10 at once! @MissPuff  Enjoy London!

36 Replies
testing