Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

No kidding! Ain't nobody got time for that! Smiley LOL

Image result for cocoa puffs gif

@lmi82  LOL!

Image result for google eyes

Dressing up as Nutella isn't a good idea....this might happen

because the Nutella love is real

So this is more of a, I have a question and I trust the advice of the HOF people who will be in this thread vs just making a new thread. I have, in my last two boxes, not received any of my samples or the promo code product I ordered. Are you guys have better luck getting results through calling the rouge line, emailing, messaging a mod? I'm getting frustrated, since Sephora knows this is a huge problem and refuses to fix it. TIA 

@nikki Message them on FB - Waaaay better service!

@nikki,

I just call Customer Service.

@nikki  From what I've heard, either calling or emailing.  Hope it works!

::woosah::

calming thoughts.JPG

Image result for woosah gif

Love this @ZombieMetroAnt!!!

Serenity now 2.gif

Awwwww - I am so far behind on BIC, but yes to all the daddy and baby penguins!!!!

babypenguin.jpg

I have some joyful news, and while this could technically be shared in the pet thread, I wanted to post here to celebrate. My kitty Charlie has not been feeling well, and had to spend some time at the vet for observation and treatment. He is home, and the meds helped him a lot. He will have to go back again in a few weeks, but we are hopeful he will continue to improve! I love him a lot and was really down when he was away from home. I have been giving him lots of lovings and new toys to spoil him with. So happy he is back home! ❤️

D9D0BD0F-0554-408F-8724-0963A457CAEF.jpeg

So glad he’s on the mend @angel7594. He’s a sweet boy. I’ll keep thinking good thoughts for both of you

I'm happy to hear that @angel7594!  I know how much you missed him. Hopefully he will continue to improve. Keep us posted! 🖤🖤🖤

@angel7594 - I'm so sorry Charlie has been ill!  I'm glad he's home and doing better.  Best wishes to both of you!  💖 💖 💖

Awww, Charlie is such a cutie, @angel7594. I'm so happy that your little guy is home now and is starting to feel better. I hope he continues to improve! ❤️

3 Replies
testing