Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I've been missing the last 2 weeks because I was away helping a friend. So I have a lot of catching up, but first off, I want to thank @ZombieMetroAnt for the most fabulous Unicorn Mail. She knows me so well, she sent such amazing things!

First, a picture of the whole hoard:

12-11-17-1.JPG

A llama sketch book for all my new jewelry designs. My old one is falling apart from carrying it with me on the road, so this one will be right handy. A Tarte in Feisty (so me!), a unicorn keychain and vanilla lipbalm and a little diary that I plan to use as a purse notebook. I'm always writing stuff on the back of receipts and such which promptly get lost, so this will be so useful, and horse theme, so yess! But the most amazing thing of all is in the little pouch...

12-11-17-2.jpg

Closeup of the sketch book and my awesome new geode (drusy) pendant!  I don't have one of these and have always wanted one, but every one I get I manage to put in jewelry and sell it, so it's always the shoemaker's children deal. It is the most amazing silky-crystally texture and the edges are electroformed so the setting is actually part of the stone. Gorgeous, it's on now and I'm not taking it off!

12-11-17-3.jpg

Thanks ever so much, Zombie, you are the dearest in my heart! We can be twinsies with our pendants!

Awwww - What sweet unicorn mail, @prettyinpa!!!  Your pendant is beautiful!  โค๏ธ

@ZombieMetroAnt is just the sweetest, most generous friend around!  I love seeing her Random Acts of Kindness - she sprinkles love and joy everywhere! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

@prettyinpa

I absolutely love your new Drusy pendant from @ZombieMetroAnt

It is gorgeous on you!  ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG, @prettyinpa do you model on the side?  Girl, that pendant looks so awesome on you Heart  but let's be honest here, my pendant is the bestest of them all! 

Smiley LOL  You are so very welcome, my darling friend!  You are really one of the most selfless human's I know and you always go above and beyond for everyone else.  Just wanted to send a little California Sunshine your way to remind you that you are appreciated and loved Heart   xoxo

p.s. I really do mean "sunshine" - it was 89 today - I don't think Frosty will be visiting us this winter!

AMAZING!  Beautiful goodies you got there @prettyinpa!!! Nice!!!!

I love everything in your photos from Z, and that necklace is exquisite! โค๏ธ

Squee! This is just adorable ๐Ÿ˜„ You are just too sweet @ZombieMetroAnt โค๏ธ So good to see you pop on here with your busy schedule @prettyinpa! I'm sure your friend is super appreciative of the time you spent helping her โค๏ธ 

@Mcakes-  I hope to have my work all caught up soon and can spend more time here. My friend's aunt passed and she was overwhelmed with dealing with the estate so I went to her place and cared for her animals and helped her get started with settling everything. It's was so overwhelming when all that was suddenly dumped upon her on top of missing her favorite aunt. Zombie's package was waiting for me, hubby let me know it arrived so the first thing I did upon arriving home was to tear into the box!

That's so sweet of you @prettyinpa!  What a great friend you are.

@prettyinpa @ZombieMetroAnt This story totally made my day! @prettyinpa THe fact that you were off being an incredible friend and then came home to this generosity is just AWESOME!! @ZombieMetroAnt  you were The Universe's messenger of Love and Sparkles. ROCK ON!!!!!!! 

RE: THE PARTY THREAD

I am glad you all enjoyed it. However, I must confess itโ€™s a meme I found online. Itโ€™s just too good not to post!

Re: RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Ha, this ignited some  mom rage within me๐Ÿ˜… @Gamergirl24

@Gamergirl24  A great song made even better!  And true.  But I have to confess it's my husband who does our laundry. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6 My husband cooks. I do the laundry. And a thousand piles sounds pretty accurate!

My first thought was ยซ how lucky ยป but then I thought โ€˜there no way in hell I would let my husband do my laundryโ€™.  Iโ€™m content knowing my clothes have been separated by color and fabrics. @Ispend2much6 

@heartsmyface  I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but my husband is  more particular about sorting clothing than I am.  There is that incident where I threw all of his workout clothes together into the washer, not thinking for a minute that his burgundy t-shirt would color his underwear and socks pink.  ๐Ÿ™‚

He's also a much better folder than I am.  I can't beat his method, or make "hospital corners" when tucking in the bed sheets.  That's too much like reading a map for me. 

@Gamergirl24,

I love the original song by The Proclaimers!  Clever what you did here!  ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ˜‚ this is my life

Hahahaha @heartsmyface that was golden ๐Ÿ˜‚

testing