Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: RE: THE PARTY THREAD

How incredibly thoughtful! Such cool stuff...Love it! @mermadelove

@PrettyPaint @Tamara76  I'm still happily staring at the box 🙂

RE: THE PARTY THREAD

RE: THE PARTY THREAD

More pics! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! @ Tamara76 you are my merAngel! The narwhal pins are TO DIE FOR! I’m beyond excited, moved and touched. You know me and my heart and really made my WEEK!!!! 💖🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏽‍♀️💖🦄🌈🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🎉😍

So cute @mermadelove @Tamara76! So sweet!

Wow @Tamara76 you are so kind and generous! Enjoy mermade...

Wow @Tamara76 you are so kind and generous! Enjoy mermadelove!

Re: Wow @Tamara76 you are so kind and generous! Enjoy mermade...

Awww - Thanks, @Lazybeautybeast! ❤️

That is groovius maximus @mermadelove!

@tsavorite @heartsmyface I'm still sighing happily every time I think of it or see it!

@mermadelove,

How sweet of @Tamara76!  A great surprise!

What a nice way to make your week so much brighter! 

Oh yay!  What a treasure cache!!!  Those kinder eggs look especially good right now! @mermadelove

Awwww - I’m so happy you loved everything and I can’t believe how fast it got to you!  I dropped it in the mail drop Saturday night!   @mermadelove

Just a little something to say thank you for the Halloween treats and to let you know I appreciate your friendship!💗💗💗

I included 2 Kinder Eggs because I figured you’d share with your mini mermaid @- I hope she feels better soon!  😘

F34F5246-1BE5-48F4-988F-B0544D0B2D9B.gif

@Tamara76  I know right?! Remember how looooooong it took the pusheen to come?1?!?! I love everything! So much so that the ONLY thing I'm sharing with little mermadelove is the Kinder egg! 

We are nar's in a pod, T! ❤️narwhal GIF by Testing 1, 2, 3

@Tamara76  Those pushpins; you are the shopping queen; young and sweet, only 17?

Lol!   You know it, @Ispend2much6!

69F65C2B-4EA8-4E3A-92E8-2F743BE77C24.jpeg

@veronika23 @Mcakes  I seriously cannot stop looking at all the stuff!!! And mcakes my little mermaid might end up with the hair tie. Maybe. If I can bring myself to share. LOLOL I'll share the Kinder eggs with her. That's it., MINE!MINE!MINE!! LOLOLOLOL @Tamara76 She is sick tonight and we are likely going to stay home from school tomorrow so we will fight over play with all the things then! Did I mention LOVE the narwhal pushpins?!?!?!??!?!?!?!rawr GIF

Oh no! Did she get sick from our outing @mermadelove? (Feeling serious mommy guilt right now)

@jozkid  I don't think so. I think some of you know that I have chronic migraine. I think little miss had HER first one. 😞  She didn't have a fever, complained of a stomach ache, nausea and bad headache, didn't need to go potty or throw up. Was euphoric for about 20 minutes then crashed-- slept for 13 hours and woke up FINE. I gave her tylenol before bed, so NO GUILT @jozkid !! YOu are very sweet to ask!!! ❤️

Hope she feels better soon!!! Heart

This is just so stinkin' cute @Tamara76! You are fairy gifting queen 😄 Enjoy all of your amazing goodies @mermadelove ❤️ 

P.S. We are now unicorn hair tie twins 😄

testing