Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I missed a bunch of level ups and I just wanted to say congrats to everyone who has leveled up recently 🙂 CONGRATS!!!!!!!

happy fun party excited drinking GIF

Movin’ on up 😁👍🏻👏🏻🙌🏻

....to the East Side!  To a deluxe apartment, in the skyyyyyyyyyy! 

Whatever happened to @VioletLavender?  Is she still around?  I have no idea how to search for people. 

@Ispend2much6 @veronika23 @angel7594 @ZombieMetroAnt Aww, you guys! Heart Heart Heart

Image result for reunited gif

I've missed you too!  Things haven't been so great for me lately, and I've not been on here. 😞 Thank you SO much for all your well-wishes; I'm sorry for my disappearance.  You BTers (yep, I'm sticking with that for now, I can't let it go ;)) are truly special people, with unparalleled kindness and warmth.  Much love to all of you! Heart Heart Heart

Image result for purple glitter heart gif

Yay!   @VioletLavender answered the Bat Signal!!! 

Great to hear from you!  Hugs to you!  ❤️ 

@VioletLavender, I'm here if you ever need to talk, anything I can do please message me anytime! You have been greatly missed here! ❤❤❤❤

@VioletLavender  I'm really sorry to hear that.  I'm sure anyone here would lend an ear if your wanted to vent.  I hope things get better, soon.

@Ispend2much6 @veronika23  Thank you so much! Heart

Image result for kitten love gif

@VioletLavender,

I love this GIF!  ❤️  Come on back to us, Violet Lavender!!!

Oh no @VioletLavender! I am sorry to hear that :(. Will be thinking of you and hope things get better.  You can always pm me 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I haven't seen her in a while @Ispend2much6.  I sent her a message but nothing yet.  I miss her very much.  Hope you come back soon @VioletLavender!!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

@veronika23   Thanks.  She is really sweet.  It's funny we have a member named "blueviolet" too.  I was half wondering if she'd changed her screen name.   But my mind is weird like that.

@Ispend2much6  no I get it.  Could have maybe changed her name... but she would have told us I think 😉

Awww - We've missed you @VioletLavender!!!   Hope all is well!

supernaturalmissyou.gif

I miss @VioletLavender so much! ❤️

She did pop in early on when BIC transitioned but we miss her so. ☹️ @VioletLavender, hope you’re doing well, sis 💕 

Time to celebrate! The lovely @lyravega has reached Rising Star status! Congrats!! ❤❤

e7d52a2d1c08d12dca97175a7c061ad4.gif

tumblr_na4lgwnoKL1sj5r1lo1_400.gif

Adorable baby bat! ❤Adorable baby bat! ❤

Thank you, guys! You are the sweetest! Love all the gifs and fun! I don't feel too peachy, so I'll make sure to come back and thank you properly when I feel better. Mwah!

@angel7594 @veronika23 @lmi82 @suzyo @Glitternoodle @niki172 @Tamara76 @tsavorite @blueviolet21 @Ispend2much6

Fell better soon @lyravega!!!

Image result for supernatural hug gif

Get well soon, @lyravega❤️

x354-q80.jpg

testing