Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

That's hilarious ZMA :D. I haven't seen that SNL skit - I'll have to check it out!

@niki172, I'm gonna do you one better....

Spoiler

Kylo Ren is in Undercover Boss Smiley LOL 
Dude, I literally LMAO 

@ZombieMetroAnt,

Thanks for that!  I hadn't even seen it before!  I don't know how I missed seeing it.

Love!  ❤️

OMG that was hilarious!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing @ZombieMetroAnt ❤️

Image result for kylo ren snl gif

IMG_3879.JPG

I know, @Tamara76 Smiley Sad  When I wake up Monday morning....I just wanna:

Image result for armadillo rolled up gig

...go back to bed!  

LOL!  Believe it or not, I have never actually seen an armadillo do that and we get plenty of them down here! 🙂   @ZombieMetroAnt

armadillo.gif

😲

Whoo!  That happens fast, huh?

Yep, it's over. It always goes way too fast. Hope everyone has a great week ahead 🙂

Image result for the weekend is over gif

Ugh, way too fast!

How cool is this BTS scene? Heart 

Arya (5’1″) Vs Brienne (6’3″): Behind-The-Scenes Video Reveals How Bada$$ They Are In Real-Life

game-of-thrones-fight-behind-the-scenes-maisie-williams-gwendoline-christie-13

So cool!   I didn't realize their height difference was so extreme from watching the show! 😱

Love them! @ZombieMetroAnt

@ZombieMetroAnt That little flip to switch hands at the end Arya does is so cool!!! The cast seems pretty tight knit which is awesome.

I seriously can't stop watching it...and the fact that she's smiling throughout the whole thing makes it even more mesmerizing @Glitternoodle Smiley Happy 

hiiiiiii guys!! i have a ton of studying to do again today, but wanted to pop in real quick and give a shout out to the one and only @Tamara76!! get a snack, cos this is gonna be loooooong.

a few weeks ago she answered my request to pick up one of the wet n' wild mermaid highlighters (i didn't have them in my area). well yesterday i got a big old HEAVY box decorated SO cute! look at this!

IMG_1698.jpg

the inside was just as exciting! T really wrapped everything so beautifully, and i had so much fun opening this box of goodness!

IMG_1700.jpg

loooook at this card! and the llama dude! i hung it on my fridge asap!

IMG_1711.jpg

and holy cow, she sent so many goodies!! it's been an exhausting week, and this was the perfect treat to get me through another marathon study session.

IMG_1701.jpgIMG_1702.jpgIMG_1703.jpgIMG_1704.jpg

unicorn lights!! a mermaid brush!! pencils! some mini lippies, including UD bactalk, which i've wanted for ages!

A LLAMA KEYCHAIN! 

skin care goodies, pencils, that gorgeous WNW highlighter!!

and the most amazing unicorn bag ever. i am using it for all my school supplies and i know it will make me smile every day.

i am feeling so spoiled and loved, and can't fully express how grateful i am for such a kind gesture. SO much love and gratitude to you @Tamara76! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

So cute!

RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

That is so cute

That is so sweet of @Tamara76!!! She is one amazing lady to send you such a thoughtful gift during a particularly busy time given your studies.

I hope you enjoy all the treats @unfungirl 🙂 

giphy (7).gif

Awwww - Thanks!   It was my pleasure!!!  @trishavt @jen143xo @veronika23 ❤️❤️❤️

testing