Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@jozkid @tsavorite...ask and ye shall receive!!  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/Ghosts-amp-Goblins-Witches-amp-Ghouls-come-drink-fro...

I've actually wanted to do this for a long time so thanks for the push @tsavorite 

Will also tag our spooky sisters: @veronika23@pixiedust2@angel7594@lyravega@EvangelineDamon (hm, who am I missing Smiley Indifferent)

@ZombieMetroAnt,

Thank you for doing this!  It's a Spooky Idea whose time has come!  You are the Zombie to do it, too!   😉

We did have fun being creepy in the back room of the Fall Lipstick Challenge with all our Spooky Friends!

I'm checking to see who we need to round up, although all are welcome!  

I think that they will be drawn to the Spooky goings-on.

We are missing @DaintyDiva.

Congratulations @tsavorite! You go girl! Commemorative dance in order 🙂

FunnyGirl2.gif

SO glad you thought of me for the scary thread! Really Heart Heart Heart But I have to tell the truth: while I love selkies, pookas, pixies and vintage witty witches (Bewitched, Bell Book and Candle, etc). I'm not really a big fan of scary and spooky lol 😄 the only zombie I love is our beloved @ZombieMetroAnt 😄 I'm kinda like Endora who hides in Paris from Halloween (though I'm not so lucky so I hide home :P) 😄  I know, I'm weird right? 

Aw, my sweet @DaintyDiva Heart  you are so darn cute, girl!  You can hide in my house this Halloween, if you'd like and we can watch some Bewitched reruns Heart 

Image result for bewitched gif

Sounds lovely @ZombieMetroAnt Heart Careful to not summon me 😉

@DaintyDiva

Thank you!  I love Funny Girl! 

I hope that you will drop by to see your friends.  Or lurk. We don't want it to be really scary or gory either!  Just a Halloween Party.    🙂

@tsavorite I love Funny Girl too 🙂 Have you seen the real Fanny Bryce as herself in The Great Ziegfeld? She was a hoot 😄

I'll check out the party 😉

FunnyGirl3.gif

@DaintyDiva,  I haven't seen that, but I will have to look it up!  Thanks!

@tsavorite Spooky thread most definitely!

Hooray @tsavorite!!  Now, you're not in any rush to get out of Rising Star level, are you? Smiley Wink because this is where it's at, babe!  LOL!

@ZombieMetroAnt,  You got it, Zombie!  Thank you so much!  🙂

Shall we hang out in our own little corner of the Fall Lipstick challenge or do we need a Spooky Thread?  Halloween is coming...  🙂

Oh please, @tsavorite- make us a spooky thread. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.

halloween-151843_640.jpg

EEEK!!!!!  I totally vote for the "Spooky Thread" @tsavorite 

Image result for spooky gif

Yesssss @ZombieMetroAnt! Our special little haunted mansion!

Congrats, @tsavorite!!

@k617,  

Thank you very much!  It was hard work, leveling out...  I mean up!!!  🙂

Congrats @tsavorite

bc8a9474104b421ad4b5d375843d3e9f.gif

Thank you ! @suzyo,  

I absolutely love Boogie Storm!  Britain's Got Talent on you-tube!

<3<3<3

Nice work @tsavorite!!!! Congrats! You are such a wonderful part of this community!

Thank you, @Glitternoodle, and Rachel, and Phoebe!  You are all wonderful too!   😉

I could watch the starts all day it's so mesmerizing!! Congrats @tsavorite!!

testing