Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

This is amazing @prettyinpa enjoy your lovely goodies 💜

I can't believe I missed this! What a great unicorn mail! I particularly love the wallet and sunglasses! The glasses look just like a pair I am considering getting for myself!

Enjoy the awesome treats @prettyinpa!

This is such an amazing surprise mermaid parcel ❤️! You are just the sweetest @ZombieMetroAnt ❤️ Enjoy everything @prettyinpa ❤️

Hooray for unicorn mail!  This is all so perfectly suited for a beautiful mermaid like you!  @prettyinpa  @ZombieMetroAnt Words cannot express how amazing you are! 💗💜💗💜

IMG_0969.GIF

@prettyinpa,

What a sweet gift from Zombie! 

(I have to tell you that I have sheets that match your bedspread.

It could be a "Mermaid Thing" we have in common!")   🙂

Hoooray!  I'm so glad the heat didn't melt the chocolate Heart you are so deserving of this and so much more @prettyinpa Smiley Wink enjoy all your goodies!  

What a fun package!

Ohhh this is some pretty cool unicorn mail @prettyinpa!!!! @ZombieMetroAnt  does find some super awesome stuff!!! Enjoy 🙂

Speaking of Heart Parties...eek! @ZombieMetroAnt has hit over 20,000 hearts 😮

zma20k.png

black and white sally the nightmare before christmas GIF

You are so amazing ZMA, thank you so much for everything that you do for the community and most importantly for me 😛 I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate you putting up with crazy ole me 😄 

Congratulations on the first 20k love! 

hearts GIF

Congratulations, @ZombieMetroAnt

El coraz�n de verdad | Los mejores dise�os de tatuajes seg�n Pinterest

Thanks, darling @Ispend2much6 Heart 

Image result for throwing a kiss gif

Congratulations @ZombieMetroAnt. Here are some more!

IMG_7659.JPG

Aw, yay!!  Heart thank you so much @fatimamummy!!  I'm very grateful for all the support you've given me Smiley LOL 

Super big congratulations, ZombieMetroAnt!  20K hearts and you deserve every single one of them!  Your kindness to me and the community is beyond words, I treasure our friendship and hope to give you a million more hearts!  Party on!

party on.JPG

Can you believe it, @prettyinpaSmiley LOL I can't believe how lucky I am to have found such a wonderful friend & of all places, in a beauty forum! hahaha  Thanks for your sweet words & I look forward to celebrating more milestones together Heart 

Congrats, girl!!!  You deserve every single one of these hearts and many, many more for everything you do for the community!  From sharing deals and SiJCP promos to keeping us laughing til our sides hurt to generously gifting so much unicorn mail...you are amazing!!!   🦄💜🦄💜

I appreciate everything you do here and I'm honored to have you as a friend!  Stay fabulous!   @ZombieMetroAnt 😘😘😘

IMG_0966.GIFIMG_0857.JPG

IMG_0968.GIF

Awww,there she is!  The absolutely beautiful Princess Leia Heart Heart!!!!  

Thank you so much @Tamara76!  You're one of those people that make BT better just by being in it Heart Thanks for always being my ray of sunshine!  xoxo

YIPPEEE!!!! @ZombieMetroAnt Congratulations on a truckload of hearts!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕 giphy

Thank you @Beadshopgirl!!!  Heart To celebrate the occassion here is a gif our dear friend @Anonymous introduced to us Smiley LOL

Image result for heart twerk gif

Lol @ZombieMetroAnt! I nearly forgot about twerking heart!

@ZombieMetroAnt  Happy 20k hearts!

Related image

1 Reply
testing