Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@tsavorite I love Canada and its low population sometimes.  Too bad the success doesn't shine through in the way of all the same brands you have access to down there but we'll take our micro victory!  @veronika23@Beadshopgirl 

@Beadshopgirl Lol, it's funny you say that cause I'm not having any problems either.  At least I don't think I am.  I keep getting three samples at least.  It's unclear if i'm getting exactly what I request because I don't actually check against my receipts.

@heartsmyface

You would know if you always didn't get the free samples that you requested, believe me!  You would be saying" What!?!" a lot when you receive your orders, because you would be getting samples that you would never, ever ask for.  I'm very happy that you and others are receiving the samples that you ask for.  

I'm glad I have three teenage boys because I wouldn't know what to do with all the men's cologne samples otherwise. Keeps them from using Axe anyway! 😜

Lol!  @jozkid "...keeps them from using Axe..."

I give all the cologne samples to my son, too,and I know I never ever actually select them - lol!   🤣🤣🤣

Girl, it might incite a riot..... 😉   @Beadshopgirl

It shouldn't be, but you know... 😛 

That's awesome that you do! I used to get samples/samples I picked but now it's pretty rare to get any at all. It's not a huge deal for me since I'm drowning in foils anyway lol 😄

ohhh me too @Beadshopgirl 😝😝😝 and I also usually end up donating them too.

Oh man @veronika23 @Beadshopgirl@Tamara76@Mcakes I also get all my selected ones (and I've stopped picking three every time because I have too many and am also donating my surplus).

@NotCrocker  ohh I could stare at that pretty face all day 😄

ZWyer.gif

it's been forever since we had a heart party, so i want to throw one for the lovely @Beadshopgirl! even though our number of hearts is less visible now, and the ranking system is TBD, she hit 4,000 hearts! yay! 

giphy-downsized-large.gifgiphy (1).gif

That's the perfect heart for me @Ispend2much6! Thank you!

@Beadshopgirl  I figured, "Who wouldn't like to look like royalty?"  🙂  You're very welcome.

@Beadshopgirl congrats on the hearts! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you @darkiceis

@unfungirl Thanks for hosting a party!! WTG @Beadshopgirl

Image result for makeup heart

Thanks @HookedOnBeauty2! There's something very satisfying about those hearts. They look like bath jellies!

Woo to the heart party!

Woo to the heart party!

Re: Woo to the heart party!

Thanks @Panda168! 💕

really hope they add a llamacorn status @Beadshopgirl

42 Replies
testing