Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@ZombieMetroAnt  I don't know which is funnier, the image or the quote. 🙂

I know,right @Ispend2much6?  It's so silly!!  Smiley Happy

LOL this is so accurate. Same reaction from me when they also tell me I need to add numbers, special character(s), and a capital letter(s).

@lmi82 YES! This is my biggest frustration! I wish they would just tell you what your password requires on the entry page everytime, it would resolve which variation of my password I used! I also hate the sites that don't let you reuse a password you used before... I have a limited amount of password brainspace!

@lmi82  Yep, every time!  That's why I have a million different accounts for various websites.  It's easier than coming up with a new password.

Looks like ranking movement is possible starting now. Interesting to see if they're planning to do anything for BT HOFers. Also, did you guys notice "kudos" have changed back to "hearts"? 

IMG_2164.PNG

boss3.png

Yay! They are working on it 🙂 Thanks so much @KatieBT ❤️

Yay to everyone who have ranked up! Well deserved ladies 🙂 ♡ 

@Beadshopgirl,

I'm glad to see other people are talking about those "You Ranked up to Rookie I" and 

"You Ranked up to Boss III"  Threads.  What are they?  They are not under Messages, they are under Notifications.  I hope this is evidence that there is some movement in changing the ranks!  Hooray if they changed "kudos" back to "Hearts,but did they?"

Ah crud!  I knew I should've checked here first. I was searching for rankings and didn't see anything, so I started a thread. I got a notification that I am now a Boss III. ?????

@jozkid, that's good you started a thread!  Smiley Wink I'm sure others will have the same questions & hopefully this will decrease the number of individual posts on the main board.  Congrats on your upranking, lady!! Heart 

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt!  Though it's still a huge mystery 😉

I chuckled when I saw the notification I made it to Rookie I this evening. Like isn't that where we started with this move?  I am happy to see it's back to hearts, though. It just makes more sense. Not to mention that a "kudo" party just doesn't have the same ring to it.

There should definitely be a "Most Wonderful, Awesomest Unicorn Award"

for  our own @ZombieMetroAnt today!   What a super person you are, Zombie!  ❤️

Too many words for the space I gave myself, but in honour of the incredible generosity of our sweet @ZombieMetroAnt (annnnnd I promise to stop spamming the board with my illustrator/photoshop adventures... for today!)Zomboss.png

Unspoilered by request.

Oh man this is so awesome @NotCrocker! And @ZombieMetroAnt is soooooo deserving!!!! 💙💙💜

OMG!   This is perfect for @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  I dub you the Supreme Badge Beauty! @NotCrocker ❤️❤️❤️

@NotCrocker,

Yes!  Thank you!  I wish you could take this out of the Spoiler and fly it high!

LOL 😂 @tsavorite you are too cute 😘  

Wow @NotCrocker, you are so talented!!  💕 I love these 😉

Haha thanks @ZombieMetroAnt I do some design as a casual side-gig, so it's always nice to poke around. I spent a large portion of my Masters making goofy photoshops to slip into presentations.

I would happy to make something for anyone who wants one, if your profile pic isn't a character I can google, let me know something you'd like! 

1 Reply
testing