Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@Tamara76 haha awesome! Lucky girl!

Anyone need an idea for a Monday treat? Orange Creamsicle Float with an ice cream bar added...yum. BTW, this is a new Hard Float at Disney California Adventure made with Henry's Hard Soda.

IMG_9100.PNG

Ohhhhh - Yum!!!    I would totally be down to try that on a hot summer day!   @Randell

Image result for funny eclipse cartoon gifs

Hopefully everyone enjoyed today's eclipse!  My kids were "too scared" to go to school today but, like any good parent, I forced them!  Smiley Wink

@ZombieMetroAnt    Your kids probably caught some of the intense fear-mongering in the news.  If I was a kid I'd probably try to walk from the bus to the school door with my eyes shut. lol

Our sky got hazy, kind of a weird haze because the sky was still clear.  It's hard to describe.  And, the temperature did drop a good 10 or more degrees; that was crazy!  And to think that with only 14% of the sun showing for us, it never got dark.  Science.

I was on the phone to my mom, and she said to me "I got to hurry and get the dogs outside to use the restroom." Curious I asked why, and she said that it was on the news not to let you pets out during the eclipse as your pet could look at the sun, and damage their eyes. I got off the phone with her and frantically chased my cat out of the windowsill were he was sunning himself (to no avail at that time). Just one of the acts we do as crazy cat ladies (not my cat pictured btw). 😄

Image result for cat with sunglasses

Awwww - Poor kiddos!   I'm sure it was fun to be with their friends for the special event!   

I was on a Skype call at my desk when the eclipse was at it's peak and I have a gorgeous window view at work, but it didn't even get dim out - I think the sun was directly over my building. Some of my coworkers went and stood on the roof of the parking garage to get some pics, but they were nothing as spectacular as the pics from my friends further north.

I'm waiting for 2024! 🙂

It was sunny all morning here and right before the eclipse was suppose to start, it clouded over and we got a thunderstorm. Cleared out right after the sun returned to normal. Boo. But there's going to be another one on April 8, 2024, and the totality zone is going to be a lot closer to PA than this time!

Boo Mr Cloud!!  @prettyinpa hopefully these naughty clouds will cooperate in 2024. Cat LOL

Image result for funny eclipse cartoon gifs

wonder when hourglass will make eclipse light a thing 

@ZombieMetroAnt I didn't notice any difference where I live, I even sat outside for lunch as usual and nothing happened, no darkness or dimming of the sun, meh..

Happy Belated Birthday to @txcatx!!!!!! I hope you had an amazing day yesterday! ❤️❤️❤️IMG_2740.GIF

@txcatx I hope you had a wonderful birthday 

Birthday!!Birthday!!

Thanks, @ElleElleG and @Mcakes!

Happy belated birthday @txcatx! Hope it was amazing!

cat vintage kiss cartoon valentines day GIF

Happy belated Birthday wishes @txcatx !!!

Thanks, @unfungirl!

happy belated birthday @txcatx! i hope you had the best day!

Thanks, @Randell and @darkiceis!

@txcatx Happy birthday!🎈🎊🎁 

3 Replies
testing