Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

The crooked liner on that bottom image ^^^ yeah, that's me 99% of the time Cat LOL

Unfortunately you are not alone.

Trader Joe's is having their 50th anniversary celebration in their stores today and tomorrow, from 11-4.  They are having food demos, give-aways, and 50 cent sales on eggs, baguettes, pasta, and sauce.

Hi!  Has everyone seen the "Beauty Insider Community Launch Party" Thread?  

The Party took place in LA on August 11, 2017.  

There are photos of some of our lovely Beauty Insiders and Mods.

I don't want anyone to miss seeing them!   🙂

it's taken me TOO long to make this appreciation post (la...

it's taken me TOO long to make this appreciation post (largely bc I got frustrated with the BT move - I'm finally getting the hang of this new community!) but I wanted to make a post thanking the lovely ladies who swapped with me on ye old BT forum. I finally published my Origins review up on YouTube, made possible by the BTers who swapped with me so I could test the brand (dunno if the link is allowed but my channel is in bio) I can't remember who I swapped with and haven't yet figured out DMs on here, but I wanted to say, I really appreciate that you guys made it possible! This forum is truly special from the other beauty groups I've tried. Good people! ❤️

I want to thank the lovely @unfungirl for the special mail! I was in search of a few things and she also gave me some extras and treats. Totally made my day!

❤️ ❤️

IMG_0244.JPG

Yay!  @unfungirl is way too sweet!   Enjoy!  @angel7594 🦄🦄🦄

Ohhh nice!!!! Seeing unicorn mail always makes me so happy! I just love to see the love! Heart

@angel7594 I'm so glad you like everything! i had to throw in some sweets because you are the sweetest ❤️

Awwww @unfungirl 😚

tenor.gif

This is me, after the kids go to bed, after I have stressed healthy eating all day, and one of them has to leave the bedroom to go to the bathroom...

photoshop-battles-z2-595241096f44a__700.jpg

@Ispend2much6,

And me, without the kids part of the story...

Take that Wednesday....

IMG_8839.GIF

bahahahahahahahaha I love this! 😄 😄 😄

@Randell  We're almost to Friday!

@Ispend2much6 Almost....

m3.jpg

Oh is that what was happening @veronika23?  That would explain yesterday SSSOOOO much! I busted hump in a serious way yesterday making up for lots of people who didn't do their jobs. Ugh 

@jozkid   yup! And we aren't out of the woods yet!  I think it goes until Sept 5th or something... ugh. FML. 😂😂😂

@veronika23 You are the best. 😉 😄

Image result for you win the internet gif

@lmi82  how many more days of this do we have??? Like a month! Oh boy!

llama face.gifLL.gif

4 Replies
testing