Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

OMG!   The llama chair socks!  Plus all those extra goodies!   Wow!   @ZombieMetroAnt is truly magical and so generous! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Enjoy!   @Beadshopgirl

This is amazing!!!!!  So cute!!! Enjoy your goodies @Beadshopgirl!

Yassss! @Beadshopgirl!!

@ZombieMetroAnt Is the real MVP ❤️❤️❤️

LOL @Beadshopgirl, you're so funny!!  You are the real gem here on BT and this is just a token of gratitude for all you do for us 😉  Those Llama socks are just so adorable 💕

you guys!! i got the mother of all unicorn mail today! holy.... i am so honored to finally get unicorn mail from the one and only @ZombieMetroAnt!! my jaw dropped after pulling all of these goodies out of a deceptively tiny box!

zom.jpg

i've been dying for the WNW rainbow highlight and holo lipstick! and she sent me the sweetest key ring, tiny gold heart necklace, and geo ponytail holder! squeeeee!

also a totally sweet contour stick set, some luxe facial cotton, sheet mask and tony moly lip balm! i feel SO spoiled right now! a zillion thanks and unicorn love @ZombieMetroAnt ❤️

What a lovely gift! @unfungirl I hope you love it!  

@ZombieMetroAnt you are so incredibly thoughtful!! How kind of you to share such a nice gift! 

Thanks so much @kso1225@ZombieMetroAnt is incredibly kind and thoughtful! She never ceases to amaze me 💕

Awwwww!  You deserve it!   Enjoy!  @unfungirl 💗💗💗

@ZombieMetroAnt is truly one in a million! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you @Tamara76! 💕❤️

@unfungirl - that highlighter is super pretty! Enjoy all your goodies.

Thanks @HookedOnBeauty2! 😊

Zombie finds the most amazing gifts!  I'm so glad you got the rainbow highligher, I love mine, it doubles as shadow in a pinch too! @unfungirl

thanks so much @prettyinpa! i can't wait to play!

ARGH!!!  ::shakes fist in the air::  I completely forgot to include the Llama bag & it bugs me because the box is incomplete  ヽ(ಠ_ಠ)ノ

@unfungirl, I'm glad it arrived safely.  I thought that Tony Moly lip balm was perfectly shaped like your pretty pout Heart 

Image result for orange llama bag at Daiso

@ZombieMetroAnt 👄👄😘😘

Awwwww this is so nice @unfungirl @ZombieMetroAnt!  Thanks for brightening up my day by sharing this! Enjoy!!! 🙂

0.JPG

1.JPG

Cat LOL Cat LOL  These made me laugh...

Spoiler
3.JPG
4.JPG5.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG

Image result for old blockbuster gif

OMG!  Dying! 🤣🤣🤣   @ZombieMetroAnt

Lol 😂 you cracked me up @ZombieMetroAnt