Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Pets in costumes, so cute. Look at the piggie, who wouldn't want to cuddle that cutie.

Pigs and corgis!!! Yesssss

OMG!  That pig!  ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—.  @angel7594

Feeling that Fridayness setting in.

Image result for friday gif

@NotCrocker Friyayo ๐Ÿ˜„

@ZombieMetroAnt, totally thought of you today while getting school supplies (for my teacher planner) in Michael's this morning. Look what I found:

IMG_4056.PNG

I totally would have gotten it for you but unfortunately, my hubby's "evil" spending voice was in my ear telling me not to over-shop on our limited summer budget. It totally called your name though.... Zombie.. Zombie.. LOL!

@willa25 Is this a planner to store Polaroid pictures?

@darkiceis, excellent question and I'm glad you actually clarified! I'm sorry to report (if you were expecting it for your Polaroids) that it is an undated calendar/agenda/planner. I was in Michaels shopping for components for oh so necessary teacher planner and this one for @ZombieMetroAnt caught my eye. It's actually extremely nice if you still are interestedHere is a pic of the insides from their website:

IMG_4066.PNG

O! M! G! @willa25 ๐Ÿ’•  This is soooo up my alley!  Thanks for tagging me - I am logging into Michael's right now!  

Image result for polaroid camera gif

@ZombieMetroAnt.. I'm SO GLAD! I was so bummed I couldn't get it for you! Check out the insides too when you look at it online. If I remember correctly it was undated (almost sure about this) so you could probably use it starting whenever you want. It was actually really nice quality and had a bunch of inserts and stuff. 

tys.gif

tumblr_mmxeyxn3vt1sosv4qo1_500.jpg

RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@veronika23 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ my baby

๐Ÿ˜„

humpday.gif

1ec53a79cf3e0a2c6717f2ecc3a912fb.jpg

I need this for my dog! And maybe one for me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

yesssss @angel7594! congrats on the 20k! you deserve them all and more! โค๏ธ

Thank you @unfungirl!!  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ I have a little over 18,500 hearts. @Tamara76 is the one who hit the amazing 20,000 milestone recently. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

oh geez my bad @angel7594! i can't follow along with this wonky layout!

@angel7594 oops, I still don't know how to use the new community well and I have no clue where to look for hearts and stats ๐Ÿ™‚ I misread the comments. 18,500 is close enough though...what's a a couple hundred hearts among friends ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Awww I feel like I've missed so many heart parties....happy belated 20,000 hearts @Tamara76

100% Soft love cute heart amor GIF

testing