Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

OMG!!!! How did I miss this heart party????  CONGRATS @angel7594!!! Here's to many more!!! 💙💙🖤💙💙

original1.giforiginal.gif

Thank you so much @veronika23!! 😍😚❤❤

Thank you @Glitternoodle!  ❤❤ I'm not at 20, 000 just yet. I reached 18, 500 though! 

OMG @angel7594 20,000?? Congrats x 20,000 🙂

Mochimochiland love animation heart stop motion GIF

Yaaaaay @angel7594! What a number, congrats! High hearts in solid recognition of your awesome contributions!

Also, I am pretty determined to always come up with new heart gifs whenever these occasions pop up! I need to get creative with my googlin'!

Image result for hearty gif

@angel7594 I am glad! It clearly took a lot of wrangling to get all the orcas to time their jumps just right. I speak more fluent dolphin than anything these days!

@NotCrocker Thank you! I love this gif! ❤️

Holy moly, @angel7594, that's one great accomplishment!  Love your posts, they are always so cheerful!

glossy hearts.JPG

Thank you so much for the sweet comment @prettyinpa! ❤️ ❤️

Yay!   Congratulations!  Here's to 17,000 more, girl! ❤️   @angel7594

barbie-gifs-animes-20331.gif

pink heart.gif

Awww, thank you @Mcakes, @darkiceis!!! 

❤❤❤❤❤

@angel7594  Happy 17000 hearts!

Image result for heart and mermaid gif

Currently feeling like:

Image result for heat wave meme

😄 😄 😄

Image may contain: 1 person, text and closeup

OMG @lmi82!!!!  😂😂😂

9113342.gif

Related image

Wholly guacamole! Cat Surprised  Look at the amazing letter that arrived Heart  It is absolutely perfect for me!!  

tamara.JPG

Tamara you are so darn sweet!!  That boombox sticker - how cool is that!?  And that record magnet - OMG! The unicorn hairtie - um, wearing it!  Of course, my sugar skull nail file is phenomenally awesome.  More importantly though - the Llama car freshner!  EGAD!! I love that it's wearing a Fresh necklace!   @Tamara76, how you do it all!?  You really are wonder woman Heart  Thank you so, so, so much - and yes, I'm even keeping that mermaid tail post-it...we are so lucky to have you here and I'm so blessed to call you my friend.  kiss* kiss*

@ZombieMetroAnt this is so darn sweet!! @Tamara76 really has perfected the art of unicorn mail! ❤️

@ZombieMetroAnt llama fo life!

Awww super cute! I love the boombox!

Awww!!!!!  I'm so happy you loved it!   This was just a tiny way to say thank you for everything you've done for me!   I am truly, truly blessed to have YOU as a friend!   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   @ZombieMetroAnt

boombox.gif

😂😂😂

IMG_0740.PNG

testing