Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Congrats @Milou07! What a pretty cake 🙂

congratulations confetti congrats handlettering exclamation GIF

Aww Congratulations @Milou0!! What an adorable cake and I am so tickled that you included the llamas 😄 

COngratulations @Milou07!!!

Beautiful cake 🙂

That is a beautiful cake, and awesome cake board! Congratulations!!

@Milou07 Congratulations!! That's an awesome cake 😍😍

@Milou07 Aww congratulations! That cake is just darling 🙂

@Milou07 It's a beautiful cake and you topped it off with Mickey and Minnie ❤️ 

@Milou07 that's amazing!! and congrats!<3

Congrats @Milou07!  That is super cute!!!! Heart

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy Birthday Sephora!

IMG_7353.PNGIMG_7354.GIF

birthday happy birthday birthday card happy birthday funny GIF

Happy Birthday Sephora!

Happy birthday Sephora! Where would we be without you 🙂

Happy Birthday Sephora!  Wow next year will really be a big year in makeup if Sephora turns 20. Wow!!!

Image result for happy birthday gif

Happy birthday! We love you, Sephora!!! 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

@themusefactory @Beadshopgirl - you can link your IG account on your profile page. 

Spoiler
Scoot over to the second dot when you're on your landing page then select EDIT. ❤️

mustt.JPGmust.JPG

Also, I can't help but make fun of myself when I see this - now I can finally chant:

"I'm #2! I'm #2!"

Related image

bt.JPG

I haven't even been that active on BT since the relaunch!  What gives...

I like being in obscurity LOL!  

😄 😄 😄

@heartsmyface@veronika23awww thanks 🙂  I'll be ok, just feeling a little old today cause I'm not 100% myself.  I'm typically like Sally O'Malley lol.  I stretch and kick hahahaha.  I'm going to take a nice soak in the bathtub tonight and put on a face mask 😉 

Ankle is fine (thank goodness) I work for an Orthopaedic Surgeon so it's been looked at. I'm going to be a little sore for a few days, but that's about it (thankfully).  That's what I get for wearing heels, walking and texting at the same time.  Doh!

Sally OMalley.jpg

@AMK721 A bath a mask and wine through a straw-alllllll at the same time!!!!  Da life!  

@AMK721  Glad to hear you are feeling a little better.   Ugh - Ankle injuries are no joke so I am super happy it is nothing serious!  ❤️

Enjoy your spa night at home!

@AMK721I'm glad you are ok!  You work with the best people to check that out!  Sounds like a great evening ahead! Hopefully that will make you feel better Heart

I have to confess I'm having a hard time with this new layout. I used to be able to see up to 25 different posts in the main page and now it's only 5 :S

I think I've never been away from Beauty Talk for more than 2 days, but today I realized I hadn't logged in in a few days 😮

Something came in the mail today that reminded me what this community is all about: the people I've found here and how helpful and nice they are.Not the layout of the webpage

Thank you @Karmatic for reminding me what this community is all about with this sweet surprise in the mail 🙂 I'm back until I get used to the new layout 🙂

IMG_1571.JPG

testing