Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy Birthday Sephora!  Wow next year will really be a big year in makeup if Sephora turns 20. Wow!!!

Image result for happy birthday gif

Happy birthday! We love you, Sephora!!! 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

@themusefactory @Beadshopgirl - you can link your IG account on your profile page. 

Spoiler
Scoot over to the second dot when you're on your landing page then select EDIT. ❤️

mustt.JPGmust.JPG

Also, I can't help but make fun of myself when I see this - now I can finally chant:

"I'm #2! I'm #2!"

Related image

bt.JPG

I haven't even been that active on BT since the relaunch!  What gives...

I like being in obscurity LOL!  

😄 😄 😄

@heartsmyface@veronika23awww thanks 🙂  I'll be ok, just feeling a little old today cause I'm not 100% myself.  I'm typically like Sally O'Malley lol.  I stretch and kick hahahaha.  I'm going to take a nice soak in the bathtub tonight and put on a face mask 😉 

Ankle is fine (thank goodness) I work for an Orthopaedic Surgeon so it's been looked at. I'm going to be a little sore for a few days, but that's about it (thankfully).  That's what I get for wearing heels, walking and texting at the same time.  Doh!

Sally OMalley.jpg

@AMK721 A bath a mask and wine through a straw-alllllll at the same time!!!!  Da life!  

@AMK721  Glad to hear you are feeling a little better.   Ugh - Ankle injuries are no joke so I am super happy it is nothing serious!  ❤️

Enjoy your spa night at home!

@AMK721I'm glad you are ok!  You work with the best people to check that out!  Sounds like a great evening ahead! Hopefully that will make you feel better Heart

I have to confess I'm having a hard time with this new layout. I used to be able to see up to 25 different posts in the main page and now it's only 5 :S

I think I've never been away from Beauty Talk for more than 2 days, but today I realized I hadn't logged in in a few days 😮

Something came in the mail today that reminded me what this community is all about: the people I've found here and how helpful and nice they are.Not the layout of the webpage

Thank you @Karmatic for reminding me what this community is all about with this sweet surprise in the mail 🙂 I'm back until I get used to the new layout 🙂

IMG_1571.JPG

YoiFran wrote:

I have to confess I'm having a hard time with this new layout. I used to be able to see up to 25 different posts in the main page and now it's only 5 :S

I think I've never been away from Beauty Talk for more than 2 days, but today I realized I hadn't logged in in a few days 😮

Something came in the mail today that reminded me what this community is all about: the people I've found here and how helpful and nice they are.Not the layout of the webpage

Thank you @Karmatic for reminding me what this community is all about with this sweet surprise in the mail 🙂 I'm back until I get used to the new layout 🙂

IMG_1571.JPG

I think some Unicorn mail is exactly what we needed to see today! So happy to hear this brightened your day!  And you are absolutely correct - This community is about the people, friendships and supporting each other through our beauty addictions! 😉   @YoiFran

You are just too sweet!   @Karmatic  ❤️

@YoiFran You've made an excellent point. The people is what makes the community great.

Others might need a shove in the right direction.  But I want to thank you for nudging me in the direction of trying to accept this change.

I'm glad my post helped 🙂

I was reedit give up on BT to be honest.... and then I received this in the mail and thought.... where else will I connect with this incredible people?

I really hope they figure out the layout soon. It's so hard to post, reply understand who replied to who. I'm staying to keep in touch with the wonderful people and every once in a while try to figure out some posts LOL

Ohh nice!!! Some unicorn mail!!!!  Oh that makes me happy!!! So happy to see that!!! Yes!!! Heart

It came just the day I was giving up on the new crazy layout. It took me half an hour to find the replies to my post LOL

I'm sure everything will be sorted out soon.

Where else would I connect with such awesome people???

That is awesome @YoiFran 💛 I'm lovin' your surprise mail and agree that this new layout is still a bit too convoluted.  Thanks for cheering me up with this post!   Hey that reminds me, where is @Karmatic?  Haven't seen her since BT revamped....gotta tell her how absolutely amazing she is for sending you this.... 00000.JPG

Hey @ZombieMetroAnt long time no see 🙂

This mail came just at the right time... 

That's interesting tidbit of information @heartsmyface.  Thanks for the tag.  I agree @veronika23, if I could use my points on anything in store, I wouldn't have so many banked up.

@AMK721  rewards are super hard to get even if I did manage to get some... I don't feel like playing the hunger games each week. Usually not interested in the 100 or 500 pt perks and there is no way I will spend my points on a makeover. So if they want us to use our points they should make it so we can spend them.

@veronika23  That's too funny; I've described trying to get rewards as participating in the Hunger Games too!

@AMK721 Well Happy Birthday in advance!  Milestone birthdays are only a bad thing if you make them a bad thing. The day will pass and you'll see nothing will change:) 

@AMK721sorry I can't reply direct

Oh no!!!! I hope you feel better soon!  You should have it checked out by a physiotherapist and make sure it's ok. Don't worry about your bday. Age is just a number. Doesn't mean much... what matters is how you feel 😉

Happy early birthday!!!!

Image result for happy birthday gif

testing