Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I miss the old BT too and it does feel isolating.  Sure I post but I can't find the places I love, I can't follow the conversations... It feels like I miss all you ladies because we don't have our daily chats and fun. And all I see is white... it's ugly and confusing and all the threads are messed up. I know the mods are super busy but it would be nice to have a daily update on what issues they've seen us reporting and what they are working on. I want our old home back!

Supernatural4.gif

This is for you BIC

lucifertongue.gif

@Anewxa

I miss the old BT so much too! I am also having trouble with the new format and feel lost. It is so hard to even follow what is being discussed in a thread due to how replies are showing etc. I am wasting a lot of time trying to find you all (and certain threads), it feels so isolating.

@Anewxa It's frustrating for sure. Also, my purchase history is gone, and there doesn't seem to be any way to write reviews anymore. So it's not just the community that's messed up; it's the entire site. 

Testing testing 123!

Hello?  Anybody home? ๐Ÿ™‚

giphy

Shell-oooo!

IMG_0519.JPG

@Ispend2much6, I don't know if anyone remembers Sigmond the Sea Monster, a terrible but awesome 80s or 90s show. We loved it when we were kids, and I still answer the phone "shell-o" because that's how sigmund answered his shell-phone, lol. I'm sure no one gets as much a kick out of it as I do!  ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cute! @sister13

tumblr_msxl2biGNm1rel180o1_500.gif

I have pretty much given up on this new site..I thought by now I would have learnt my way around but it has gotten just more frustrating to use. I have no clue what is "live" in posts anymore and why threads are so jumbled up. I need a break. So unhappy.. BT was my one place to mentally "relax" . Sorry for the venting for like the 100th time this week. I am already having a bad week so this was just the cherry on top.

I was also curious to see how many active users are online but ofcourse I either can't find the feature or they took that away. I also miss being able to see who is "currently" online. I feel like I am stranded on an island all by myself :S

Gotta hand it to you, @angel7594.  That's perfect!

@veronika23 TGIF... and still excited over the crystals, gems and jewelry thread!

Image result for jewelry gif

@greeneyedgirl107,

There's a crystals, gems, and jewelry Thread?  I want to be there, now!

@greeneyedgirl107I'm glad you like it! Unsure why this reply and the replies are now on page 38? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Not only is it Friday, it's alsoNational-Mac-and-Cheese-Day-July-14.jpg

If that's not a reason to party, I dunno what is. Nom nom nom!  ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

@RGbrown  I am so in tune with carbs, I made mac n cheese tonight without even knowing it was a holiday for it. I made it for the first time in my Instantpot- no kidding it only took a total of 25 minutes start to finish, in one pot.  It's not the same as baking it , but it was good for a quick dinner.

And now I want mac n cheese. I am so amazed by those people that don't like cheese...

And I can't have Mac n cheese ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ. Stupid new diet, stupid body :P.

Oh great... now you made me want mac & cheese @RGbrown ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

5 Replies
testing