Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I always want Mac n cheese...I don't need a day for it 😂😂😂

Carbs are the most important food group IMHO 🤣

@veronika23

Doge_355cea_5487877.gif

Happy Friday!! ❤️

Happy Friday everyone!!IMG_0456.JPG

Happy Friday !!

carlton2.gif

Carlton3.gifCarlton4.gif

Image result for Friday gif

(something weird is happening and my original post got all wonky.  So confused!)

Spoiler
Image result for sobbing gif

It's Fri-Yay

Well I can see your gif perfectly @michelleshops 🙂  Happy dance!

It's Friday!  And my boss is not coming in today!!

(if this gif is too blinding then I can remove it)

my brain

9CC5627F-D314-4AEB-BD29-EAFAA18D2054-1640-00000208A94455EC.gif

darkiceis wrote:

It's Friday!  And my boss is not coming in today!!

(if this gif is too blinding then I can remove it)

my brain

9CC5627F-D314-4AEB-BD29-EAFAA18D2054-1640-00000208A94455EC.gif

This is definitely blinding but why do i love it and keep staring at it til my eyes hurt???? 😵😵😵😵😵 hahaha

Anonymous Insider

You lucky girl.

BTW It may be your brain, but it look like your kidneys.

Heck yes! When the boss is away those are BY FAR the best work days.  Now don't party too hard (or tip out too early 😉) @darkiceis

@ElleElleG I have the best boss. It's pouring today so he stayed home lol. It definitely feels like a party work day. 😄

@Anewxa I always think of this scene when I hear someone bumming a cigarette 😂 I think I've seen Sixteen Candles around 300 times 😂

Is all this talk my fault? Oh gosh, I hope it isn't! I was just venting some blues without much explanation and brain behind it cuz I am beyond tiered and just fried... Sorry... I did not expect such deep analysis out of it all. Sorry guys, I'll try to keep my blues to myself. But, as @Anewxa said, this is the only thread that feels like home right now... So... I got carried away...

lyravega wrote:

Is all this talk my fault? Oh gosh, I hope it isn't! I was just venting some blues without much explanation and brain behind it cuz I am beyond tiered and just fried... Sorry... I did not expect such deep analysis out of it all. Sorry guys, I'll try to keep my blues to myself. But, as @Anewxa said, this is the only thread that feels like home right now... So... I got carried away...

Omg this gif is too cute!! It makes me want to hug you! But don't feel bad about stating your feelings.. I'm with you!  i don't understand the rationale for "followers" on this forum. All we can do is state our concerns and hopefully the mods will listen. ☺

A following party sounds like a great idea.  Should it be it's own thread? Everyone who wants to be followed should just post a happy face   To keep things neat and well...less confusing.  Your idea=your thread;) 

@heartsmyface I don't mind starting one later (once the bugs are fixed) if that's what everyone prefers but I worry how well it will be received by some or if the mods will frown upon it lol (think heart parties drama of pasts). 

@lyravega I think it's totally natural for the party thread to be a bit of a "pity party" while we all mourn the loss of our old BT. Sometimes it's comforting to commiserate with those who understand. And since this thread is one of the bastions of friendship on the forum, it makes sense we're flocking here. 

I have faith things will will return to happy gifs (once we all figure out how to post them again :P) soon. At the very least, we still have spammers to fight.

ETA: I don't think it's your fault either.

2 Replies
testing