Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@snoflakefaerie Pity party...now that's something I can work with!

Hahahaha, @heartsmyface  you are too funny! But that's exactly how I feel right now - so tired and sleep deprived I literally feel like I AM drunk! And, in the party thread, too, of all places! LOL! Good one, Hearts, good one! I better go to bed and try to catch some zzz's or in a few hours my dentist will think I really AM drunk. ๐Ÿ˜„

You gals @pixiedust2  @Anewxa  @heartsmyface  @lmi82  are the best! I will respond to each manana. If I survive the dentist appointment... that is.... Gods help me!

Good luck with your dentist appointment, @lyravega

I think I'm going to head to bed, too. Goodnight everyone!

Image result for goodnight disney gif

@pixiedust2  can I bum one off ya'h? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’จ

@lyravega Go get some sleep lovely and good luck at the dentist :0. 

eek good luck with the appointment @lyravega! Totally ok to be drunk at the dentist lol .. Goodnight (or Good morning here now lolllll) ๐Ÿ˜˜

@lyravega totally ok to vent.. I was venting too... we are all a little lost with this transition. Hugs!

@heartsmyface Gotta light? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Definitely not your fault @lyravega! I think a lot of people are having the same thoughts about this new platform and it's okay to let them out. I don't mind the venting at all. ๐Ÿ™‚

ETA: And yeah, this is one of the few threads that feels like home to me, too.

Hahaha! Drunk girls crying in the bathroom. You're too funny @heartsmyface!

@pixiedust2@lmi82@Anewxa@lyravega hahaha, I just remembered we're in the party thread!  We're the drunk girls crying in the bathroom!  

@lyravega Not your fault at all! You said what I was thinking, and too irritated to put it kindly. You did a better job than I would have. I'm not a happy camper right now. But hugs and kisses to all of you. The community isn't bumming me out, it's this platform. 

I duno why our newer posts from early a.m are on page 509 and the one from the 6th is on page 1...is it just my setting? 

I think this is the only thread now that feels like "home"..Day 3 and I am still kinda confused by the new layout. Oh and the followers bit is so unneccesary.. 4 followers.. uh.. is that sad? lol.. I can't even tell who those 4 beauties are! Anyway This reminds me of Highschool (not fun). 

Feels like this thread really is keeping NBT alive for now..so thanks ladies, love you all ๐Ÿ’•

@Anewxa  I don't get it... the following/followers and the top contributors... UGH

@lmi82I couldn't reply to your comment but the

"Don't even get me started on those other rankings, LOL! It's just so ridiculous. This is a beauty fourm, not a contest"

YES THANK YOU!  This is a community, a beauty community not a contest!!!! I don't get it and would rather not see it.

I love and hate some of these changes but love you all ladies! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™

@Anewxa at least 5 now. I couldn't access your profile previously. Btw if you people added  you as a friend on BT that transitioned into your current followers. 

Not sure what following does exactly but if I can access a profile I'm clicking that follow button ๐Ÿ˜‰

O.k. y'all - I have no idea where this post will end up, but I am going to try anyway. ๐Ÿ™‚

@lyravega- I finally found everyone's comments from a few days ago and I want you to know you are not alone!  I feel a little like my home just got sucked up by a tornado and landed back on the ground inside out and upside down in the middle of a labyrinth.  I know you guys are here, but I am having trouble finding you....

I don't understand the follower thing, either.  I'm just trying to follow everyone I normally talk to in case it helps me find them later.

@heartsmyfaceI totally get what you mean about followers feeling like imaginary stalkers - I have no clue who is following me or what that even means.  Also - I love your comment about our party temporarily feeling like drunk girls crying in the bathroom, but that is how some of my closest friendships were made irl, so I think we'll all be bound for life after getting through this TOGETHER. ๐Ÿ™‚

Let's just hold on to each other and keep looking out for each other as we navigate these muddy waters.  I am cautiously optimistic that things will straighten out in the next week or two - this is a beta version of the site, after all...

@lmi82 wrote

@ElleElleG Your profile worked for me when the site first updated (I followed you then, too), but now your profile is a blank page. I'm finally able to follow @Anewxa, though! I've been able to see @heartsmyface's the whole time. It seems like the profiles are hit or miss. 

Feels like I've made this face a lot both here & elsewhere, lol. Maybe it has something to do with trying to connect our old posts to the new platform? @lmi82

@ElleElleG Your profile worked for me when the site first updated (I followed you then, too), but now your profile is a blank page. I'm finally able to follow @Anewxa, though! I've been able to see @heartsmyface's the whole time. It seems like the profiles are hit or miss. 

@Anewxa Yes! We should definitely have a followers party so no one gets left out. I'd hate for people's feeling to get hurt over this.

@pixiedust2 I'm sorry that you had been in a BT slump and I'm even more sorry that you've come back only to find this. ๐Ÿ˜ž

I definitely understand wanting to keep your distance while the site is being reworked. I'll definitely look forward to when you pop in! ๐Ÿ™‚

@ElleElleG โคโคโค 

I think we need a "followers" party soon for everyone lol.. 

๐Ÿ˜‰

@Anewxa my thought exactly! you know what they say about great minds!! 

testing