Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

lyravega wrote:

I understand it all @ElleElleG  .  I just don't feel it. And, following and followers and the popularity contest... It doesn't really bother me. It's just so... juvenile. ( I hope that's the word I'm looking for. ) To me personally. But, I've never used any other social media anything, so maybe I'm just lost and out of touch, an old f**t ( Smiley Very Happy ) who needs to catch up on some things.

You are NOT an old f-Art @lyravega!!  Question, how do you think the followers thing will factor into the new community? I can only see that info if I click on someone's name & go to their profile. Do they show up elsewhere? 

I'm asking because it doesn't look like the followers thing is something that is flaunted if that makes sense? So I can't tell someone's popularity by just seeing a post of theirs. 

I understand it all @ElleElleG  .  I just don't feel it. And, following and followers and the popularity contest... It doesn't really bother me. It's just so... juvenile. ( I hope that's the word I'm looking for. ) To me personally. But, I've never used any other social media anything, so maybe I'm just lost and out of touch, an old f**t ( 😄 ) who needs to catch up on some things.

Aww, @lyravega I don't think the sense of community is gone, it's just scattered like @ZombieMetroAnt mentioned. On BT I relied heavily on the homepage or my posting history to find the threads I typically participated in & the new ones I wanted to contribute to. Groups make it a wee bit more difficult to find things now and the homepage hasn't worked as efficiently for me as I'd like. This might also be a temporary issue considering the transition is still ongoing. 

I must admit the followers thing doesn't bother me.  I can somewhat understand why it would make people leery but It's the same thing as the Friends option from BT. Most people either didn't use it at all or have no clue how it works (both of which apply to me, lol). The only difference is that now if you are intentional about wanting to know how many people follow someone you can see an actual number which of course can be interpreted a number of ways. TBH I don't think it's a functional part of the community (others who know how it fully works likely have a different perspective though).

Aww, @

We'll never leave ElleElle 💕 The boards are kinda scattered though, aren't they?

Scattered, yes.  That's the exact word @ZombieMetroAnt

Finding the party thread again: 

tumblr_mxamczbHcn1rseumqo1_500.gif

My thoughts on BTC: 

tumblr_nrnoo03aWU1sgx25jo1_400.gif

@themusefactory  Oh, hey! That's one of my favest Dean gifs! 😄 And, so very applicable to the situation. That's me all. the. friggin. time. now! ( Am I allowed to cry now? )

MOST ACCURATE THING EVER 😂😂

IMG_1425.JPG

I miss The Office @Blackwhiskey 😞

@Ispend2much6 COME BACK! 

I been here!  One time anyway; the first night.  🙂  @themusefactory  I need to go to bed though.  This heat is getting to me.

Welcome back party thread! Lots of dancing to catch up on!

I will remain calm & composed thru difficult changes!  ;')

part.gif

Not me!

Well, I thought that I was the only one acing this way for many reasons. 😄

This might be me getting ready to go home after a crazy busy day at work.

drunk girl dance.gif

Haha @AMK721! I think I cricked my neck and pulled a muscle just watching that!

Seeing this thread again for the first time:

giphy

Just wanted to share this super cute and funny video. I think we all need a good laugh 😄 😄 😄

1 Reply
testing