Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@Tamara76,  

Oh, TinkerBell-  I'm a fan!

If we have to have Spammer-Trolls, I would like to ride the dragons, if there is an opening for that job!

You've got it!   I dub thee Khaleesi!  

Get it, girl!   @tsavorite

IMG_2004.GIF

@ZombieMetroAnt,

You are so sweet! 🙂

I thought that I destroyed all evidence of my Thread Bumps! By the way, do we have to delete our Bumps! or will the Mods do that if we don't?

My main question is, do we have to do this every night?  

I think that we need a Mod working at night.

No, don't delete your Bumps @tsavorite Heart it's your badge of honor!!  

Oh goodness, I had hoped we DIDNT have to repeat this tonight, but I'm glad you're by our side again Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt

Thank you!  I'm glad to be on your side! This has to stop.  It's exhausting after a while.  I hope Sephora can do something to stop this permanently!

I came home from a recent trip to a couple packages from the lovely @ZombieMetroAnt

Z, thank you so very much for the birthday gift. I will put the four movie tickets to good use. I adore the Sephora bag and custom made card. You clearly have a gift for writing and I appreciate the time you took to put together this generous gift 🙂

Zombie didn't stop there! In a separate package for a recent trade she included a ton of extra goodies. I have already consumed the chocorooms (yum!) and am looking forward to using all these items. Thank you for making my day extra special 🙂

Spoiler
IMG_5977.JPG

IMG_5975.PNG

Happy Birthday @trishavt!

Image result for happy birthday seal

The amazing @ZombieMetroAnt got you some great gifts! 

Awwwwww! @trishavt Happy Birthday!! What a great gift from @ZombieMetroAnt Thos Chocorooms are so good! 

What an awesome package!!!!

Awwwww!    Enjoy your goodies!  Happy Birthday!  @trishavt

@ZombieMetroAnt  You are too sweet! ❤️

🙌🏼  yay!!  Welcome home, @trishavt 💕 That Kindness Confetti has seeds in it so you can leave a trail of flowers in your hiking adventures 😉  You are an amazing gal and deserve loads more...thanks for everything ❤️

Kindness Confetti? That is so cute @ZombieMetroAnt ❤️ 😄 Enjoy it all @trishavt ❤️

The war was long and hard fought. There were many battles and the casualties... well, they were plentiful. But I now can successfully say:

Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 2.39.03 PM.png

🙂 🙂 🙂

Sister! Enjoy your spoils of war 😉 😛

I'm so close to renewing for 2018 it's kind of embarrassing. Wouldn't have it any other way though! 

@Mesmiol It's only embarrassing outside the BT bubble.  Here you're in good company

I have found my people!!! 😄

@Mesmiol  like @heartsmyface said you are in good company here! Welcome! Just warning you that you may end up spending even more lol... but there's no other place like this 😄

You came back to us!!!  Hard to resist were we? @willa25

Congrats, girl!   You've emerged victorious!  LOL!  @willa25

Bump

testing