Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

How sweet, and what awesome gifts!! ❤ @ZombieMetroAnt, my Pusheenicorn wants to be friends with yours. Smiley Very Happy  ❤

@angel7594 and @ZombieMetroAnt, I actually bought one as well so we can be TRIPLETS! I plan to put mine behind my desk in the fall! I don't thing my students really know who he is.

Omg that Pusheen unicorn is adorable 😭😭 I have a Pusheen plushie too but it's the one eating a cookie haha 🍪

Highlighted

Yay!!! Love it all, and pusheenicorn <3

Wow she is on a roll!!!  Such an awesome box of goodies!!! I love seeing unicorn mail! YAY! Smiley Happy

Thanks, @veronika23!

@ZombieMetroAnt-  Wow, I'm speechless!  That box is so full of super gifts!

@willa25-  You did it again!  Just when I think you have outdone yourself, you manage an even more personalized box!  I'm definitely going to take your suggestions on how to do a box, I have so much room for improvement. Can I put you up on a pedestal? lol

I think you are making me out to more than I actually am. I'm just a teacher who really likes to be creative and absolutely loves to give gifts. (with a strong fetish for wrapping gift lol) 

Thanks for always being a forever friend. You always know how to make me smile!

What an amazing box!! I am dying over that Pusheen unicorn!! Smiley Very Happy 💜

You're so sweet and thoughtful @willa25

Lol the Pusheen Unicorn is cute, also loving the plaque!  Lovely gift!

@ZombieMetroAnt, I'm so thankful that you liked your unicorn mail. It took forever to put together and even the gift wrap took me awhile to find. (TJ Maxx by the way) You totally deserve it and it is just my way of sending along love and happiness on behalf of our friendship. Love ya, girl!

And oh, by the way, the rest of you are making me majorly BLUSH!!! I just like giving gifts to people. (though my bank account does not agree with that policy) With Friday of this week, it will start the summer for me and that means no paychecks, I will be on unicorn and mermaid mail hiatus until September. Well, actually a ban b/c I know my hubby is watching the joint account like a hawk. lol

OMG @willa25!!  You put so much time and effort into this amazing box Heart  I'm super duper grateful and my cute lil Pusheenicorn rides shotgun in my car every day! Heart  Thanks again for your very thoughtful gift - I'm still head over heels about it!  I'm going to visit TJM & see if I can get lucky enough to find the paper!  Best of luck this summer - you are much more disciplined than I could ever be!  Heart 

Zoinks!  I only need 1 more heart to hit 2300!!!!

YAY!!!! Just gave you that heart @AMK721!!! WOOT-WOOT!  Awesome to have you on BT! Heart P-A-R-T-Y!!!

Thanks @veronika23 you rock!

Here's another one!  <3   @AMK721

Thank You!

Congrats @AMK721 Heart  This calls for some dancing!! Here are some of my favorite moves...

Image result

LOL Thanks!  Bow Chicka Bow Wow

LOL @VioletLavender Heart we can be awkward together Heart  Let me warm up!

Image result for awkward dancing gif

Yay!  Here's one more @AMK721!

@ZombieMetroAnt Hurray for dance parties!  Warning: I'm a bit awkward! Smiley Very Happy

Image result for elaine dance gif

@VioletLavender Wait... you're not supposed to dance like that? 

Omg so funny!  Thank you @VioletLavender

@ZombieMetroAnt Are you sure that's appropriate for BT? Those are pretty scandalous. 

Got to love a dance party!!!

Everybody get Footloose!