Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I totally teared up reading this โค! You've done well @willa25! This is so worthy of a frame ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww - This is too sweet!   What a special kiddo! This is what it's all about!  I hope this helps make up for all of the hard stuff over the last year - you really make a positive impact on your students! โค๏ธ

@willa25

tumblr_mk0sy8yCZH1s3hnvio1_500.gif

@veronika23, and anyone who is interested:

The Lay's Ketchup Potato Chips in my Mermaid Package of edible treats this week from the lovely Mermaid herself, Veronika, were delicious!   Thank you, Veronika!  

The chips are red-tinted and remind me of Lay's Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips in the US.  Why we don't have these here, south of the Canadian border, I don't know.  

Does Canada have Lay's Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips, Lay's Limon (Lime) Potato Chips,  or Lay's Dill Pickle Potato Chips, like we do in the US?    

@tsavorite    you are welcome ๐Ÿ™‚ Glas you liked them!  We do have salt and vinegar and dill pickle. Not sure on the limon ones ๐Ÿ˜„

You guys!  @willa25 is on a roll!!!  Heart Look at the amazing Unicorn Mail  (literally) she sent to the Zombie residence! 

0.JPG

She put so much thought and effort into this, I have no idea how she does it?!  I mean, can we admire all that wrapping for one minute?  And do you see the AH-mazing paper?  I tried to salvage as much as I could to wrap one of my notebooks Heart 

Spoiler
1.JPG
Heart
Heart
Heart
Now, be prepared to have your jaw officially dropped!!  LOL
Heart
TADA!!!!!!

2.JPG

How perfect is this?  The rotary phone notebook, that I never told her about but she did some detective work - mind blown!!  Oh, and the Unicorn plaque - hung up already!!   But did you see that Pusheenicorn?!  You know what that goes perfect with?? My Pusheenicorn Pajamas!!! Heart  AHAHAH  I LOVE IT!!  Heart 

Image result for pusheen unicorn pajamas

And those butter london cream shadows!?  O!M!G!
Image result for butter london wink cream eyeshadow swatch inky sixImage result for butter london wink cream eyeshadow swatch english roseImage result for butter london wink cream eyeshadow swatch earl grey

@willa25 THANK YOU! THANK YOU!  This unicorn mail is simply amazeballs and everything, and I mean, everything will be put to good use!  You are so amazing and I am so grateful for everything that you do for us and feel extra blessed to be your pal Heart 

Image result for pusheen unicorn gif 

@ZombieMetroAnt, I'm so thankful that you liked your unicorn mail. It took forever to put together and even the gift wrap took me awhile to find. (TJ Maxx by the way) You totally deserve it and it is just my way of sending along love and happiness on behalf of our friendship. Love ya, girl!

And oh, by the way, the rest of you are making me majorly BLUSH!!! I just like giving gifts to people. (though my bank account does not agree with that policy) With Friday of this week, it will start the summer for me and that means no paychecks, I will be on unicorn and mermaid mail hiatus until September. Well, actually a ban b/c I know my hubby is watching the joint account like a hawk. lol

OMG @willa25!!  You put so much time and effort into this amazing box Heart  I'm super duper grateful and my cute lil Pusheenicorn rides shotgun in my car every day! Heart  Thanks again for your very thoughtful gift - I'm still head over heels about it!  I'm going to visit TJM & see if I can get lucky enough to find the paper!  Best of luck this summer - you are much more disciplined than I could ever be!  Heart 

Lol the Pusheen Unicorn is cute, also loving the plaque!  Lovely gift!

What an amazing box!! I am dying over that Pusheen unicorn!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ’œ

You're so sweet and thoughtful @willa25

@ZombieMetroAnt-  Wow, I'm speechless!  That box is so full of super gifts!

@willa25-  You did it again!  Just when I think you have outdone yourself, you manage an even more personalized box!  I'm definitely going to take your suggestions on how to do a box, I have so much room for improvement. Can I put you up on a pedestal? lol

I think you are making me out to more than I actually am. I'm just a teacher who really likes to be creative and absolutely loves to give gifts. (with a strong fetish for wrapping gift lol) 

Thanks for always being a forever friend. You always know how to make me smile!

tumblr_n7bsvjowk81rg7ylio8_r1_250.gif

Wow she is on a roll!!!  Such an awesome box of goodies!!! I love seeing unicorn mail! YAY! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, @veronika23!

Yay!!! Love it all, and pusheenicorn โค๏ธ

Omg that Pusheen unicorn is adorable ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I have a Pusheen plushie too but it's the one eating a cookie haha ๐Ÿช

How sweet, and what awesome gifts!! โค @ZombieMetroAnt, my Pusheenicorn wants to be friends with yours. ๐Ÿ˜„  โค

@angel7594 and @ZombieMetroAnt, I actually bought one as well so we can be TRIPLETS! I plan to put mine behind my desk in the fall! I don't thing my students really know who he is.

@willa25 and @ZombieMetroAnt,

Such inspired unicorn mail for such a wonderful person!  I love that Unicorn Pusheen Gif!  So cheerful!  Pusheen brings joy!  ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG!  This is so amazing!  This gift is so perfect for you - especially the Pusheenicorn!   I love it!  @ZombieMetroAnt  

@willa25. You have truly outdone yourself, girl! It is apparent that you put a ton of thought and time into putting together such a beautifully themed unicorn gift!   ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’œ

This truly is amazeballs ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Such a great box @willa25 โค So happy you got this @ZombieMetroAnt โค It's all perfect for you!

Received some very awesome and amazing unicorn mail this week... and man did I ever need it!

Thank you so much @angel7594 for the fabulous mail! I loved that you shared some favs with me including those cocomels that I'm now obsessed with ๐Ÿ˜„  The lip balm definitely brought back some childhood memories. That scent smells just like those old school cola slushies. Super happy to add the pins to my collection and love that I got Corsica, as she is one of my favourites! Thank you so much!!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Spoiler
01706171a.jpg

Thank you so much @lyravega  for the fantastic unicorn mail! I also loved that you shared some favorites with me including your secret weapon... tamanu oil :D.  Trying it now. It does smell like food but goes away after a while lol.. That mermaid charm is adorbs and love to add a new book to my collection of mermaid ones ๐Ÿ™‚ That scarf if truly beautiful. I love all those shades of blue. Truly beautiful! Thank you so much!!!๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Spoiler
01706172l.jpg

๐Ÿ’™ You ladies definitely brighten up my horrible week. ๐Ÿ’™

testing