Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Blue-ombre-hearts-Bonnies-Cakes-and-Kandies-Gympie-Rainbow-Beach-wedding-cake.jpg

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy Friday before a long holiday weekend!

Unicorn dance!

Unicorn balloon suit.gif

HAPPY FRIDAY! 💗

upload_4886026514130308601.gif

bc3bfca88053e0982009bea4cd4430e0.jpg

Bahahahahaha  funny

upload_1067761842655817248.gif

Thank each of you who help make (and KEEP) BT a fun and welcoming place!!!

Yes, thank you all for keeping this place fun, welcoming, and also educational! I'm sad I've had to be mostly MIA for a little while because I'm moving in less than two weeks and I work too much. But the email notifications I got linking to this thread totally made my day! 

Heart

661fe3ec355f21239b2000e569424bbd.jpg

I LOVE this! Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23, and anyone who is interested:

The Lay's Ketchup Potato Chips in my Mermaid Package of edible treats this week from the lovely Mermaid herself, Veronika, were delicious!   Thank you, Veronika!  

The chips are red-tinted and remind me of Lay's Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips in the US.  Why we don't have these here, south of the Canadian border, I don't know.  

Does Canada have Lay's Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips, Lay's Limon (Lime) Potato Chips,  or Lay's Dill Pickle Potato Chips, like we do in the US?    

@tsavorite    you are welcome Smiley Happy Glas you liked them!  We do have salt and vinegar and dill pickle. Not sure on the limon ones Smiley Very Happy

upload_2236914786588261144.jpg

OMG - This is hilariously adorable!   @Magrathea

Good morning everyone!  Special message from this cute puppy. Smiley Happy

good morning puppy.jpg

Awwww!  You are beautiful, too!   @AMK721

Hi!! Please someone help me? I can not find the snack exchange thread. I could not find it for days.Is it gone?  Can  anyone pm me or link me? TY Smiley Happy)

Heart party! I was searching for a good heart picture and this popped up, lol. Not very heartsy but kind of perfect for my mood right now. XD

upload_1953973647598225718.jpg

Most of my friends don't get on anymore since the last BT revamp, but hopefully the close knit community feeling will remain for years to come. 

() ()
 (^.^)

(v  v)o

And Hearts to @kssweetheart, who I haven't seen on here since the Sephora website was revamped!  <3

I just put my tofu in some marinade, ready for tomorrow! Hopefully the marinade tastes good lol. 

Here's to hoping Smiley Happy

Bumping this past the spam 💕🌹

1 Reply