Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy Birthday @k617!  โค๏ธ

medium_happy-birthday-to-pusheen-s-cute-little-sister-stormy-https-www.jpg

I received a wonderful, generous, Mermaid Package from the amazing and awesome Mermaid, @veronika23.

(Due to technical difficulties, I can't post photos.)

My package was all edible Canadian treats.  This is heaven!   My husband was quick to jump in to help consume these, faster than the speed of light. 

This lovely package included (more than):

(11) mini Wunderbars!

(8) mini Coffee Crisps

(5) mini Smarties boxes

(2) mini Maple leaf hard candies

(1) Laura Secord Butter and Cream Fudge

(1) Lays Potato Chips, Ketchup flavor

I'm listing numbers so you can see what abundance this is!  So far, I've tried the Coffee Crisps (love!), and the Wonderbars (love!)  I highly recommend these.  Now, I am hooked on these!  (Why do Canadians have better candy bars than the US?  Someone should look into this!)

Thank you so much, Veronika!  Again, you are the โค๏ธ of BT! 

upload_1447711357729843783.gif

This thread is just as bad as the Treat Yo Self RAK and is making me want to eat everything ๐Ÿ˜‰. What a yummy package @veronika23 and enjoy all the goodies @tsavorite

@tsavorite How awesome! โค๏ธ @veronika23 You are slowly creating a market for all of us on BT to request you start smuggling treats, haha! 

That sounds like the absolute best Canadian mermaid mail ever ๐Ÿ˜„ I can't get enough of the Laura Secord Butter and Cream Fudge ๐Ÿ˜› The ketchup chips are ahh-mazing too!! Enjoy @tsavorite โค๏ธ 

Yippee for snack unicorn mail from Canada!  Hope you are enjoying all of V's special snacks!

@veronika23-  You are so sweet to send treats to tsavorite!

Hooray @tsavorite Heart  glad all the goodies got there safe n sound!  I wouldn't be able to control myself with all those treats!

Related image

@ZombieMetroAnt

That's the perfect Gif to illustrate the amount of "self control" going on here!     ๐Ÿ™‚

Yay!  What a delicious surprise!  So happy you are enjoying it all!  @veronika23 is a veritable snack goddess! โค๏ธ

And I agree, someone should definitely look into the candy bar situation! ๐Ÿ˜‰.  @tsavorite

IMG_0876.GIF

That is awesome @tsavorite! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ Unicorn/ mermaid mail full of treats is the best kind of mail! 

Sweet!!! This is such an amazing set of goodies. Im salivating just thinking about the Laura Secord ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope you enjoy them all @tsavorite ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@tsavorite  you are welcome!  I guess I miss counted a few times because those numbers don't match what I had lol ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23,  

That doesn't surprise me a bit that my numbers would be wrong!

My husband must have been inhaling them faster than he was admitting to!  I can't tell you how much we have been enjoying these goodies!  Thank you again and again!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite  hahaha your hubby is eating all your unicorn mail ๐Ÿ˜„ Glad you like it! ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23,

Yes, my back was turned!  It is a compliment to the goodness of the treats, because my husband is actually quite picky about his candy!   ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavoriteoh wow really?  Cool! I'm glad he liked them so much.  I very much like the coffee crisps and the wunderbars... but I think I like the wunderbars better ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23

We both love them!  So far, I still love the Coffee Crisp bars the most, but I'm sure that the Wunderbars will grow on me.  Probably right here and right there!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh my goodness!   I got some unexpectedly amazing unicorn mermaid birthday mail from the beautiful and oh so sweet @willa25!!!!

First of all, how cute is this label?!?!

IMG_1207.JPG

And I opened the box to find the most adorably wrapped mermaid parcels!

IMG_1209.JPG

Spoiler
Now that my daughter is home from her vacation with her grandparents, she was super excited to help me unbox everything last night! I am glad my husband wasn't home for the unboxing because we were squealing loudly in delight at every single thing we opened! ๐Ÿ™‚

mermaidbday.jpg

Spoiler

I am truly blown away by how perfectly everything in the gift matches the theme! 

The pillowcases are already on my pillows โค๏ธ 

I am just so excited about the WnW loose pigments - I totally missed out on these when I missed ordering the Unicorn box!

I love the Mermaid Fan Club (squee!) bag, shell mani kit and journal from Primark because we don't have that store where I live! 

And I cannot believe she found the coveted Mermaid Pusheen (Mersheen?) infinity scarf!!! It is too adorable!

Smith + Cult is one of my favorite nail polish brands and Fauntleroy is the perfect lilac shade! 

And the Ariel bracelets are amazingly cute!

Willa, this is truly the sweetest, generous and unexpectedly kind gift!  You are an astonishingly thoughtful friend and I am so happy to have found you here on BT!  With everything you have going on, it is even more special that you took the time to do something so lovely for me!  Thank you so very much! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

auroramermaid.gif

My heart is just overflowing with love and happiness right now! โค๏ธ  Thank you!

heart is so full.jpg

@Tamara76 Happy Birthday gorgeous! What a lovely surprise! Though admittedly you deserve it! You are wonderful! @willa25 Well done! You are so sweet! 

Thanks @themusefactory.. it is much appreciated!

Awwww - Thank you!   ๐Ÿ˜˜   @themusefactory

testing