Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@k617  One more Pusheen gif coming up! ๐Ÿ˜„

Happy birthday! ๐Ÿ™‚

Image result for pusheen birthday gif

Happy birthday @k617!! I hope it's a great one. ๐Ÿ˜„

Image result for happy birthday pusheen

Thank you @Asche!!

Happy Birthday @k617 โค๏ธ I'm wearing pearls today in your honor ๐Ÿ˜‰ โค๏ธ

vintage fashion celebs perfect pretty GIF

@Mcakes I misread that as "pants in your honor" 

ae4009d3b2068593e66a5cb6e9105736.jpg

LOL @themusefactory! It actually was much too hot to wear pants here ๐Ÿ˜› Definitely a dress day! ๐Ÿ˜„

@Mcakes Same here... I've been spending the majority of time daydreaming about a swimming pool! 

Happy Birthday!  @k617

I hope your day is magical!

IMG_0875.JPG

Happy Birthday @k617 !!!! Hope you have an amazing weekend!

Image result for birthday gif

Happy Birthday @k617!  โค๏ธ

medium_happy-birthday-to-pusheen-s-cute-little-sister-stormy-https-www.jpg

I received a wonderful, generous, Mermaid Package from the amazing and awesome Mermaid, @veronika23.

(Due to technical difficulties, I can't post photos.)

My package was all edible Canadian treats.  This is heaven!   My husband was quick to jump in to help consume these, faster than the speed of light. 

This lovely package included (more than):

(11) mini Wunderbars!

(8) mini Coffee Crisps

(5) mini Smarties boxes

(2) mini Maple leaf hard candies

(1) Laura Secord Butter and Cream Fudge

(1) Lays Potato Chips, Ketchup flavor

I'm listing numbers so you can see what abundance this is!  So far, I've tried the Coffee Crisps (love!), and the Wonderbars (love!)  I highly recommend these.  Now, I am hooked on these!  (Why do Canadians have better candy bars than the US?  Someone should look into this!)

Thank you so much, Veronika!  Again, you are the โค๏ธ of BT! 

upload_1447711357729843783.gif

This thread is just as bad as the Treat Yo Self RAK and is making me want to eat everything ๐Ÿ˜‰. What a yummy package @veronika23 and enjoy all the goodies @tsavorite

@tsavorite How awesome! โค๏ธ @veronika23 You are slowly creating a market for all of us on BT to request you start smuggling treats, haha! 

That sounds like the absolute best Canadian mermaid mail ever ๐Ÿ˜„ I can't get enough of the Laura Secord Butter and Cream Fudge ๐Ÿ˜› The ketchup chips are ahh-mazing too!! Enjoy @tsavorite โค๏ธ 

Yippee for snack unicorn mail from Canada!  Hope you are enjoying all of V's special snacks!

@veronika23-  You are so sweet to send treats to tsavorite!

Hooray @tsavorite Heart  glad all the goodies got there safe n sound!  I wouldn't be able to control myself with all those treats!

Related image

@ZombieMetroAnt

That's the perfect Gif to illustrate the amount of "self control" going on here!     ๐Ÿ™‚

Yay!  What a delicious surprise!  So happy you are enjoying it all!  @veronika23 is a veritable snack goddess! โค๏ธ

And I agree, someone should definitely look into the candy bar situation! ๐Ÿ˜‰.  @tsavorite

IMG_0876.GIF

That is awesome @tsavorite! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ Unicorn/ mermaid mail full of treats is the best kind of mail! 

Sweet!!! This is such an amazing set of goodies. Im salivating just thinking about the Laura Secord ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope you enjoy them all @tsavorite ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@tsavorite  you are welcome!  I guess I miss counted a few times because those numbers don't match what I had lol ๐Ÿ˜„

testing