Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@veronika23,  

That doesn't surprise me a bit that my numbers would be wrong!

My husband must have been inhaling them faster than he was admitting to!  I can't tell you how much we have been enjoying these goodies!  Thank you again and again!  🙂

@tsavorite  hahaha your hubby is eating all your unicorn mail 😄 Glad you like it! 🙂

@veronika23,

Yes, my back was turned!  It is a compliment to the goodness of the treats, because my husband is actually quite picky about his candy!   🙂

@tsavoriteoh wow really?  Cool! I'm glad he liked them so much.  I very much like the coffee crisps and the wunderbars... but I think I like the wunderbars better 😄

@veronika23

We both love them!  So far, I still love the Coffee Crisp bars the most, but I'm sure that the Wunderbars will grow on me.  Probably right here and right there!   🙂

Oh my goodness!   I got some unexpectedly amazing unicorn mermaid birthday mail from the beautiful and oh so sweet @willa25!!!!

First of all, how cute is this label?!?!

IMG_1207.JPG

And I opened the box to find the most adorably wrapped mermaid parcels!

IMG_1209.JPG

Spoiler
Now that my daughter is home from her vacation with her grandparents, she was super excited to help me unbox everything last night! I am glad my husband wasn't home for the unboxing because we were squealing loudly in delight at every single thing we opened! 🙂

mermaidbday.jpg

Spoiler

I am truly blown away by how perfectly everything in the gift matches the theme! 

The pillowcases are already on my pillows ❤️ 

I am just so excited about the WnW loose pigments - I totally missed out on these when I missed ordering the Unicorn box!

I love the Mermaid Fan Club (squee!) bag, shell mani kit and journal from Primark because we don't have that store where I live! 

And I cannot believe she found the coveted Mermaid Pusheen (Mersheen?) infinity scarf!!! It is too adorable!

Smith + Cult is one of my favorite nail polish brands and Fauntleroy is the perfect lilac shade! 

And the Ariel bracelets are amazingly cute!

Willa, this is truly the sweetest, generous and unexpectedly kind gift!  You are an astonishingly thoughtful friend and I am so happy to have found you here on BT!  With everything you have going on, it is even more special that you took the time to do something so lovely for me!  Thank you so very much! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

auroramermaid.gif

My heart is just overflowing with love and happiness right now! ❤️  Thank you!

heart is so full.jpg

@Tamara76 Happy Birthday gorgeous! What a lovely surprise! Though admittedly you deserve it! You are wonderful! @willa25 Well done! You are so sweet! 

Thanks @themusefactory.. it is much appreciated!

Awwww - Thank you!   😘   @themusefactory

@Tamara76, I'm kind of ashamed to admit this but I have been planning your mermaid birthday box for quite awhile. Like the pusheen mermaid scarf has been under lock and key for longer than I want to admit. Those pillowcases though I actually just picked up right before sending it out. I hope you're not offended by this but I was at target and they were literally just putting them in the clearance pile (they had been regular price like an hour before lol) and they were the only two left. To me that was total fate!!!!  

And yes, I do have a PRIMARK by me. I actually shopped there for the FIRST time when curating your box and another BTers. Me (being the dork that I actually am) really did walk up to a store employee in my first five minutes of being there and said to them, "IS THIS PLACE FOR REAL? I FEEL LIKE I'M ALICE AND I'VE FINALLY FOUND WONDERLAND!" Yep, that's me. I'm a big old DORK!

hope that story gave you a laugh and I'm THRILLED you loved your mermaid box. I wish you the sweetest of birthdays.

653B84E3-FF7C-49A9-ACF3-75E820CF4842-4006-00000425CAC9A62C.gif

Thank you so much again! @willa25.

I can't believe you've been putting this together for a while - that is sooooo sweet!   💗💗💗. I also can't believe I didn't see those pillowcases at Target before - It was fate! 

I love everything in this gift and it means so much that you took the time to do this for me!   You are such a special friend! 💗

IMG_0878.GIF

Sweet Mermaidy Dreams!  What an awesome box, Happy Birthday @Tamara76!

@willa25-  you continue to astound me with your creative boxes, the time and effort you spend is so amazing!

Thank you so much!  @prettyinpa  

I agree - Willa put a ton of creativity, effort and love in this box! ❤️

O!M!G!  What an extraordinarily amazing mermaidy box Heart  WOW @Tamara76!  

Image result for fantasia mermaid gif

No one is more deserving of this than you, Tamara!  Congrats on your special day.  Wowza @willa25 you are an AMAZING gift giver, girl!  Heart  You're so amazing & thoughtful!!

Thank you so much!!!! 😘😘😘  @ZombieMetroAnt

Beautiful gift! Happy early birthday @Tamara76

💞💟🦄

Thank you!  @angel7594 💗💗💗

This is such a lovely gesture @willa25. Happy Birthday @Tamara76! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with loved ones 🙂

Thank you!  @trishavt 😘😘😘

Omg @willa25 you are incredible!!! What a beautiful gift.

Happy birthday @Tamara76💚 💙 💜

Thank you! 💋💋💋@Asche

Yes, @willa25 is truly incredible!

2 Replies
testing