Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Blue-ombre-hearts-Bonnies-Cakes-and-Kandies-Gympie-Rainbow-Beach-wedding-cake.jpg

Tags (1)

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Awwww - Thank you!   @prettyinpa xoxo

Sorry for the stressful day @Tamara76. I hope your kiddo and doggie are alright.  What a nice surprise to come home to! Gives me all the warm fuzzies seeing all this.  Hope the rest of your week goes better! πŸ’™

Thanks!  @veronika23❀️❀️❀️ Puppy and kid are both doing better and I renewed my driver's license in the nick of time!  My week off is finally looking up! 😊

YAY! Awesome @Tamara76 Smiley Happy

Oh my what a stressful morning! Sorry you had to go through all that and got turned away to renew your license Smiley Sad 

disney cartoon evil sleeping beauty maleficent GIF

I am so glad that your birthday gift got delivered post haste Smiley Wink β€ Hope you have a wonderful rest of your birthday week love! You are one of the sweetest and kindest people around. You deserve the best  β€ Thank you for being a friend Smiley Happy

movie love disney vintage model GIF

😘😘😘. I aim to wear the lucky horseshoe when I go back to DPS in the morning!  Thanks again!  You are such a sweetie!  @Mcakes

Aw @Tamara76, that is the sweetest card ever!!  I'm glad this gift made your day all better.  @Mcakes really is a lucky charm!!  πŸ’•

Me exactly 7 days ago: I'm a year older!! I'm going to be a real grown up this year. It's time.

Me today: $10? done.IMG_4915.JPG

@whitepolkydots

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Smiley Happy 

c83caa8cce56e02a6bf895df8578f9ac.jpg.png

Nice! @whitepolkydots! Happy Birthday!!!

Image result for happy birthday gif llama

@whitepolkydots

Happy Birthday!!!   Smiley Happy

πŸ˜‚ love it @whitepolkydots and Happy Birthday!!!

@whitepolkydots  Happy Birthday!  I hope you have a lot of fun celebrating (but not too much, you're an adult now. Smiley Wink)

@ZombieMetroAnt @angel7594 @Mcakes @prettyinpa @AMK721 thank you ladies!! ❀️ and to clear things up a little, that is a silly men's shirt that I ACTUALLY bought for myself today πŸ˜‚ I think my SO will get a kick out of it

Now that I know it's a shirt, it's even more awesome!

Happy Birthday @whitepolkydots

Happy Birthday Elvis.gif

Happy Birthday, @whitepolkydots!  I don't get the meme, but I hope you have a fun and cake-filled day!

Happy Birthday @whitepolkydots! Smiley Very Happy

Happy Birthday @whitepolkydots! <3 πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰

000.JPGHappy Birthday @whitepolkydots!!  Perfect meme!! Heart 

Eek!!!!!!

alpaca GIF

I am so beyond happy right now β€ Thank you so so soooo much @ZombieMetroAnt for this completely unexpected and amazing surprise β€ You are just one of the sweetest, most generous and awesome peeps I know β€ 

Spoiler
alpaca.jpg

Reading your card made my week β€ Thank you!

1 Reply