Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@angel7594 GET IT, GIRL!! Congrats!

Thank you! ❤️ ❤️

@angel7594 Heart Heart BT definitely wouldn't be the same without you!

Image result for harry potter party gif

I love to party, but I'm a bit of an awkward dancer...:D 😄

Image result for I love lucy dancing gif

@VioletLavender ❤❤

LOL, We can be awkward together! 😄 

newgirl-landlord3.gif

Eek!!!!!!

alpaca GIF

I am so beyond happy right now ❤ Thank you so so soooo much @ZombieMetroAnt for this completely unexpected and amazing surprise ❤ You are just one of the sweetest, most generous and awesome peeps I know ❤ 

Spoiler
alpaca.jpg

Reading your card made my week ❤ Thank you!

YAY! More unicorn mail!  Love it!!!!  I love the mermaid tail! What's that unicorn box? @Mcakes enjoy darling!

that mermaid tail keychain is adorable!!

YAAS I love this! We are alpaca bag twins ❤️ Enjoy all your goodies @Mcakes@ZombieMetroAnt sent some amazing things and has such a huge heart!

Look at the baby, so cute!!

I'm also loving the mermaid tail keychain.  I really wish you guys could do a group photo with your llama bags, that would be awesome @Mcakes @ZombieMetroAnt

I'm still advocating for this BT meetup @ElleElleG lol 😄 Can you imagine a group of beauty addicts decked out with mermaid/unicorn/llama/disney regalia?! 😄

Awwww so sweet!   I love the mermaid tail keychain!  Perfect for you!   @Mcakes 

I don't know how @ZombieMetroAnt packs so much fabulousness into one person!!!! ❤️

LLamas!!!!  so cute 

You are so very welcome, @Mcakes Heart  Thanks for all that you do for us!  We really appreciate you!!

00000.JPG

You are the real MVP @ZombieMetroAnt 😉 Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt I LOVE the llama bags you have graciously given fellow BT'ers. May I ask where you got them from?? 🙂 

@gonerogue thanks!  Heart These are at Daiso!  I can send you one if there isn't a Daiso near you - they're fairly inexpensive Cat LOL

@ZombieMetroAnt OMG I live by a Daiso! I've never actually gone inside but now I need where I need to go this weekend 😉 

THANK YOU!

Weird.  I'm getting quadruple notifications for the same comments, some notifications being sent twenty minutes apart.

@Ispend2much6 It's just because we REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want you here. Sorry not sorry. 

@themusefactory  xoxo!

I'm total opposite.  I don't get any notifications whatsoever when I'm tagged or following a thread.

testing