Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Brilliant!  And LOL about the homeless cats!  They will find you no matter what!  (we have the same problem with dogs - they just show up on our doorstep and we can't turn them away!) ❤️ @tsavorite

catboat.jpg

@Tamara76,

Small world, isn't it? 🙂

I love that kitty in a raft photo!

@tsavorite

Spoiler
Hahaha, I'm not allowed any more cats but one day I will own enough to sleep under a blanket made of live cats! 

@themusefactory,

Cats and kittens!  Be careful what you wish for!   🙂

@tsavorite  You did great! 

Ay caramba @tsavorite!  That is a great question... Hm, let me think 🤔 

I wish I was a mathematical genius because numbers and me JUST don't get along (have never been any good at it) and I wish I could read minds (although this could also be viewed as a curse, I suppose) mostly to eliminate any misunderstandings.  

Thanks for asking!!

to continue the game...

@imlostagain who is your childhood hero?  And why?  

@ZombieMetroAnt

Bravo!

Pssst! 

Spoiler
@ZombieMetroAnt I'm terrible at numbers too. The worst. 

As for reading minds... I would just hang around guys, it must be nice to actually not thinking about anything for prolonged periods of time, LOL! 

OMG!  LOL!   @themusefactory  I can think of a few dudes I know who meet that criteria...

Don't we all @Tamara76 Don't we all... lol! 

@tsavorite "Small kitty boats"-Too cute! Heart This cat-inhabited desert island sounds pretty good to me! 😄

Image result for pusheen boat gif

Image result for pusheen beach gif

@VioletLavender,

What Wonderful Gifs!!!

Pusheen, my favorite!  🙂

@Tamara76

Spoiler
Poor Chissy Teigan! We'd both be totally asleep, I can only imagine the tweets that would occur from hanging out with two passed out chicks one episode into Orange is the New Black. I haven't watched the new season yet, I have a very demanding Niece that wants to talk about Riverdale, and I'm a sucker 😉 

Lol!  @themusefactory

Spoiler
My daughter is out of town and as soon as she gets home Thursday, we have to catch up on Pretty Little Liars and Riverdale - We can compare notes! 🙂

@Tamara76

Spoiler
What I think when I watch the show:
giphy.gif

I'm just here for Dylan and Brenda. 

@heartsmyface Hahaha, +1

@VioletLavender Paris is AMAZING you are going to have so much fun!  If you're able to tip into the country while you're there I think you'll fall even more in love.

Thailand is another great choice.  I've never been but a past roommate went recently and she fell head over heels in love with the elephants at the sanctuary she visited; that's not crazy AT ALL!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Sharing a cute pic of Tuna Melts My Heart (he has a huge following on Instagram).  His pictures always put a smile on my face 🙂 

Tuna Summertime.jpg

Thank you so much for tagging me @veronika23 @fairlywell @Tamara76 You are all so sweet and make the BT a great place. I want to tag so many sweet people that it can take whole page and still I'll be afraid to leave behind some very sweet and kind person. 

I would just say we are a closely knit community of wonderful people who bring joy to each other.

IMG_7084.JPG

p.s: Sorry for late response. I was under the weather for a few days.

Thank you so much @unfungirl @AMK721 It's getting better gradually ☺

1 Reply
testing