Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

+ 1  more 🙂

❤️

ahem, done....

Happy 1000 GoneRogue

upload_6528769812869595812.gif

@ElleElleG LOVE IT!!! Brad is a plus 😉

LOL @ElleElleG I love this .gif

Shoutout to my mailman who played an epic game of parcel box tetris with my 7 packages he delivered like a champ today. Besides going little e-bay cray, getting my allure beauty box, and treating myself with a prime surprise sweets box to come on my first day at my new job I got TWO unicorn mail packages. 

@ZombieMetroAnt and I had talked about my new job and she remembered my work start date from a conversation like a month ago and I got an amazing package taped up in unicorn tape and with my screen name in adorable letters on the outside! Seriously so thoughtful to remember my start date!! And the sweet card was all the feels ❤️

Spoiler

RAKZ.jpg

Everything came packed in the amazing adorable alpaca tote which is the perfect size for me to walk up to the local co-op and grab a couple things with, I can't wait to use it! So many panda things -swoon-! The journal is perfect, I go through list paper like crazy and it's so me. Almond pocky is my favorite and I can't wait to try the other chocolate goodies. Also can we talk about the adorable heart macaroon lip balm? Little V loves macaroons, she is going to be jealous but I got her one of the FS ones for her b-day so now we can be lip balm twins! 

And @willa25 sent an amazing unicorn themed package with a super sweet note! I don't think she knew I was starting my job today but said she wanted to brighten my day in her card and had perfect timing for a pick me up after a weekend prepping and working extra at my PT job, then a long day trudging through first day paperwork! 

Spoiler

RAKW.jpg

RAKW2.jpg

I LOVE the choice in wrapping paper 🙂 and the card is adorable. There's a unicorn lip gloss, 3 super shimmery eyeshadows, and the tarte water bottle!! I can't wait to carry around the lip gloss like the adult I am, and I talked myself out of tarte orders multiple times that would have been made just for the water bottle, squeeeeee!!! The shadows are so fun and I can't wait to play with them.

Bonus swatches!

Spoiler

swatch.jpg

upload_5519912598685957736.gif

Thank you both SO SO much for everything!!! You are both so thoughtful and I really appreciate your friendship and generosity ❤️

OMG what an awesome package @CC3616!!!!  I also love that unicorn paper and that unicorn gloss! So sweet of @ZombieMetroAnt and @willa25. Enjoy!

Awwww!  Congrats again on the new job!  @CC3616 

What lovely surprises!   @willa25 and @ZombieMetroAnt are such sweethearts!  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Butterfly-butterflies-10309296-240-320.gif

@CC3616, we must be kindred spirits b/c I just somehow knew I had to send unicorn mail your way.. you starting a new job was just something cosmic in the atmosphere!!!! I'm so happy you like all your new goodies.. enjoy them and good luck at your new workplace. You deserve all the best!!!

unicorn she-ra.gif

Not gonna lie - came for Sherah 😄

Congrats on the new job CC3616 and that's such a great package you sent willa25. And yay to everyone getting a heart party.

Image result for teddy bear meme

@CC3616-  Congratulations on your new job, I hope you love it. Enjoy all your unicorn mail, ZombieMetroAnt and willa25 know how to brighten a day!

@CC3616  Congrats on the new job, and that alpaca bag is adorable!

Thanks @Ispend2much6! I can't wait to use it.

You ladies are so awesome! This party thread and all the thoughtful unicorns lately have been so rad! Enjoy the new job (Congrats!) @CC3616 And big hugs to the thoughtful @ZombieMetroAnt & @willa25

giphy.gif

Great gif, @themusefactory!

Love the gif @themusefactory, and thank you

😂😂😂 @themusefactory too funny!!

BAHAHAHAHA!!  That gif @themusefactory 

1.jpg1.jpg1.jpg1.jpg

OMG that gif, @themusefactory! Haha! 😄

Also, congrats on the job and goodies @CC3616@ZombieMetroAnt and @willa25 knocked it out of the park. 

Thanks @lmi82 ❤️ They really did! 

@lmi82 I'm ridiculous, haha! 🙂

testing