Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

YAS QUEEN @ZombieMetroAnt

I love the idea of everybody sharing their ideas! I feel so overwhelmed right now I don't even know where to start!

ermagherd.pngBasically the vibe in Sephora's community team. If this were a tattoo, we'd have it. 

@ShiraBThahaha that is tooo funny!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

@ShiraBT  When you get it, make sure to post in the tattoo thread! I believe in you. 

YAY!  Got some literally unicorn mail today!!!!  @ZombieMetroAnt has been helping me to get stuff from the US and in the box she included some awesome treats!!!

Ohhhhh-Ahhhhhhhhhh

Spoiler
17060801.jpg

AND the WnW unicorn makeup box!!!!

Spoiler
17060802.jpg

AND... drumroll please....

Spoiler
The famous Target pencil holder that we've been discussing in the mermaid thread. My brushes match and fit PERFECTLY!!!!!! WOW!
17060803.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING ZOMBIE!!!!!!  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart You are my awesome sauce!!!!! Love ya!

OMG!  I love all of it!   Unicorn mail melts my heart! ❤️

@veronika23@ZombieMetroAnt

unicornheart.gif

@veronika23 Dudeeeee that is a box full of awesome!! @ZombieMetroAnt is the best! I wish my target had that pencil holder! I want one!!

We never get anything good at my local stores 😕

Wow!  Dreams do come true @veronika23. Or, they do if Zombie is involved. 🙂

@veronika23 Ooooo! V! This is awesome! And so you! I imagine this entire mermaid vanity setup and how perfect!   @ZombieMetroAnt Remember how you said you wanted to be my friend? Hahaha. Seriously though, how thoughtful are you?! 

99859404e9c1e8dd46a1fca41df99276.jpg

Oooh! I want this! The shelf looks like malachite!  I love beautiful stones and crystals!

I think they'd be easy to clean too. 🙂 @tsavorite

@Ispend2much6,

You are kidding, right? In our fantasies we don't have to do housework, do we?  🙂

@themusefactory.ohhh that is so pretty!!!!!  I have a thing for crystal/stones too 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23 I'm convinced you live in a castle, a magical castle. If you see a frog, KISS IT! 

@themusefactory. yeah in my head I do 😂 It's so magical in there no one would ever want to leave! 😂😂😂

@veronika23 That got dark fast. Or kinky. Either way, I approve. Get um girl! 

@themusefactory.  really? I thought you would say what the heck is this girl smoking LOL. Didn't think it was either of those things 😄 😄 😄

Spoiler
Image result for clouds are sky oceans meme

@veronika23 Suuuuuuuurrre you didn't! Hahahaha! 1838736.jpg

I seriously cannot stop laughing.... hahaha

@themusefactory I leave you unattended for a day, and this is what happens? You're grounded young lady! 😂😭😭😭

@unfungirl You also get a Dorothy Zbornak. 

giphy.gif

@themusefactory Bea is my spirit animal! I aspire to her ultimate RBF every day!

36 Replies
testing