Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Haha I know how that is...I'm proud of myself if I use one a *week* 🙂

upload_4279198544846269051.jpg

upload_2453091479079685252.jpg

My hubby and I just got back from a day off our house packing at ToysrUs.  There's nothing like shopping for baby toys to relieve stress!  I'm a big friggen child!  

Haha, now we'll have to pack them...once we find the energy to unpack the car... 

Aww that sounds like a blast! I'm sure baby hearts was very happy with your haul too 😄

It was more fun than I like to admit:). And we've decided to stagger the release of the goods as they're needed for distractions.  

75312b83ea7b0d8703ab62b1b419580d.jpg

Image result for unicorn pug gif

tumblr_o1o15lAyYK1schaxpo1_500.gif

My heart is very, very heavy right now. 

@Ispend2much6   Mine too. Not sure if we're talking about the same thing, but I'm in tears at the state of our world today. So sad. 

@katgoulding  Yes, we are. It's hard to take.

Not at all 😞

Here's a pretty song - hope it helps ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wak_VlKJ0Is

My boss called me into his office today, to speak with him and the CEO. I had only gotten two hours of sleep last night because I was out on a date with someone I hadn't seen in a year.. So I started off by telling my boss about my lack of sleep and to not hold anything I said or did against me. They called me in to inform me that I was being promoted and was offered a big raise! All I could think was, MORE MONEY FOR MAKEUP PRETTIES! It's been a lovely day to say the least.

That's all so great and exciting kissXmakeup!  Congrats all around!! 

Image result for clapping gif

@michelleshops Thank you for the well wishes!

@kissXmakeup girrrrrllll that's the best news! congratulations love!!

and best of luck on your budding romances too! ❤️

@unfungirl Thanks babe! (: I am so excited to see where this will go..

The date went amazing, @themusefactory & @Ispend2much6! It was with a friend I've known for about 6 years now, we have not seen each other consistently, but have kept in touch through the years. About 2 months ago, he started messaging me and we have talked every day since! Never in a million years would I have imagined this to be happening. I always thought he was attractive but never had time to be attracted to him because I was in a relationship for 5 out of the 6 years I have known him. He was there for me when I ended my relationship, he knew us both. He was so sweet and watched me ugly cry and was also going through a break up at the time, so he opened up to me at the time and also cried. So the fact that he still likes me after watching me ugly cry is huge! We went out for drinks at 9 pm and were together, talking and enjoying each other's company until 4:30 AM! Taking it one day at a time and seeing where it goes, but I really enjoyed our date. I have never laughed or smiled so much in my life!

@kissXmakeup Awe! That's awesome! Keep us updated! And I'm glad your heart is on the mend with someone who cares about you a lot! 

@kissXmakeup  It sounds like a great beginning. 🙂 Thanks for sharing- it's always heart-warming to hear those kinds of stories!

1 Reply
testing